Hartlepool fans (1 Viewer)

covross

This is the trouble with pricing the working class man out of the game. The middle class/uni type fans wanna do things like fancy dress at of all places a football match. Save dressing up for Halloween (or the bedroom). Sorry for sounding mardy but I suppose i'm old skool and something I've got to get used to.

covross

if you wanna go dressed as a smurf then go like one mate, its your prerogative. i would just rather cheer the sky blues on in normal attire. why don't you and your pals paint S.I.S.U O.U.T across your chest or have t shirts with it on that way you can dress up and have a positive messege at the same time.

Johnrambo

if you wanna go dressed as a smurf then go like one mate, its your prerogative. i would just rather cheer the sky blues on in normal attire. why don't you and your pals paint S.I.S.U O.U.T across your chest or have t shirts with it on that way you can dress up and have a positive messege at the same time.

Wow, had a bad day? Take it easy..

Hugh Jarse

Southampton had those guys in dj's, it's harmless and as long as it's not offensive I say good luck to 'em.

God knows WE need something to smile about at a football match.

Next question, what should City fans dress up as......don't say Lady Godivas!!

kg82

Yes, I thought it was excellent too - it was on the national news on the radio in the morning saying don't be scared if you see 200 smurfs walking towards you!

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Do you feel better after that?

classicfooty

mardy bum:whistle:

CCFC Germany

Nice idea.
Even on guy in a wheelchair dressed up as a smurf.
But actually the only smurf with a white beart is Papa Smurf who actually wears a red dress... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread