Harry maguire signs for man utd 80million pounds (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

They will look a little silly if they don’t qualify at the end of the season for champions league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

The world's gone mad.
Read that Leicester approached Bournemouth about Nathan Ake as a replacement and got quoted 75m, crazy if true.

Evo1883

The world's gone mad.
Read that Leicester approached Bournemouth about Nathan Ake as a replacement and got quoted 75m, crazy if true.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha fuck football at the highest level, its a disgrace and needs regulating

eastwoodsdustman

I think he's the player they've missed for years at centre half. If he's really what they need and the final piece in the defensive jigsaw then the (ridiculous) price is right.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I like him as a defender but he is never, ever worth that kind of fee. If that's the case Leicester should be looking for £100m+ for Maddison!

Man U are just desperate and have been for a few years and have been fleeced a few times with stupid fees and wages.

Sbarcher

Nice windfall of about £10m for Hull City.

Terry Gibson's perm

When I first saw him play for Sheffield United he looked an oaf who couldn’t turn but he has improved a lot.

PurpleBin

Does anyone else feel the Premier League is getting a bit tired. Sky are on the hype as usual about the new season and I couldn’t be any less interested. A mini little super league at the top, mediocre over hyped bilge in the middle and some lambs to the slaughter at the bottom.

I genuinely can't wait. The more football the better!

fernandopartridge

Does anyone else feel the Premier League is getting a bit tired. Sky are on the hype as usual about the new season and I couldn’t be any less interested. A mini little super league at the top, mediocre over hyped bilge in the middle and some lambs to the slaughter at the bottom.
Yep. I was listening to Radio 5 last night and they were interviewing a Sheffield United player. The interviewer sounded like he was talking to a child or idiot, he said to whoever the player was "What does it feel like to be playing in the PREMIER League?" as if all other football is irrelevant. Utter c**t.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Yep. I was listening to Radio 5 last night and they were interviewing a Sheffield United player. The interviewer sounded like he was talking to a child or idiot, he said to whoever the player was "What does it feel like to be playing in the PREMIER League?" as if all other football is irrelevant. Utter c**t.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

It's mad that you can read this post in the voice of any generic Premier League reporter / commentator.

Users who are viewing this thread