Harry kane (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yep.....and as you alluded to on a recent thread, goals are only part of his game.

Englands MVP by some distance IMHO.

CJ_covblaze

Yep.....and as you alluded to on a recent thread, goals are only part of his game.

Englands MVP by some distance IMHO.

You’re right. His goal scoring record is exemplary but it’s not even the best part of his game. Imo his best performance for club or country was in Seville where he didn’t score but provided three assists. In the World Cup he was slated after the group states but he was playing the right balls and those around him weren’t on the same wavelength despite being top players.

Hutch11

Shearer was always my favourite ever England centre forward, not any more , Kane is quite simply awesome

clint van damme

he really needs to leave Spurs, a player of his calibre shouldn't finish his career with no silver ware.

Evo1883

Pisses me off that football only started in 1992. Jimmy Greaves scored 357 goals in Division 1 and never won the title but that doesn't count!!

Yea I've never fully understood the argument of singling out the Premier league because its the same division as the old division 1 just re branded .
It's the top flight and that's it really

Covstu

Reckon he would fit United better than city. Just a proper has to move however Levy will rinse anyone looking to buy

Ian1779

Could reasonably score 40+ goals in a season playing for someone like Man City

stay_up_skyblues

Limped off didn’t he? Just in time for their cup final. Hope we don’t end up with a 70% fit Kane for the Euros. If he’s not right is it time for Southgate to offer Vardy a five knuckle shuffle to come back?

Liquid Gold

Would he work at Man City? He’s more of an orthodox 9, although an incredibly good one, whereas pep likes someone to do the dirty work and play a false role.

I think his best fit would be Munich if Lewa moves on or Madrid playing the role Benzema has for so many years.

SeaSeeEffCee

If I was him I’d push for a move to City in the summer. He’s on track to beat Shearer’s record on current pace, imagine how many goals he’s get with those players around him.

Skybluefaz

Would he work at Man City? He’s more of an orthodox 9, although an incredibly good one, whereas pep likes someone to do the dirty work and play a false role.

I think his best fit would be Munich if Lewa moves on or Madrid playing the role Benzema has for so many years.
Think he'd fill his boots at city. Aguero is pretty much is there to put the ball in the net. Kane can drop deep and do the creative shit too if required.

Ian1779

Think he'd fill his boots at city. Aguero is pretty much is there to put the ball in the net. Kane can drop deep and do the creative shit too if required
Daniel Levy should get on the phone and see if he can get Aguero as part of the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread