Happy new year to all on Skybluestalk (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

Its my 1,000th post so thought it should be something on a positive note rather than a depressing one.
I would like to wish all the Skyblue family a happy, prosperous and most importantly healthy 2017
A couple of the most regular posters are having a tough time with their health, so a special thought for them.
PUSB and here is praying for a return to a great match day experience in our own ground.

PS. How much time must Nick, Grendel and Otis etc spend on here to get the 20,000, 30,000 plus posts.

Otis

Its my 1,000th post so thought it should be something on a positive note rather than a depressing one.
I would like to wish all the Skyblue family a happy, prosperous and most importantly healthy 2017
A couple of the most regular posters are having a tough time with their health, so a special thought for them.
PUSB and here is praying for a return to a great match day experience in our own ground.

PS. How much time must Nick, Grendel and Otis etc spend on here to get the 20,000, 30,000 plus posts.
Positive on here? Ged away and shite, mon!

torchomatic

Yep you too Neal. Personally 2016 was shit so hopefully 2017 will be a lot better for both me, my family and my football team.

Happy New Year to most of you.

Users who are viewing this thread