Hamer (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It risks the source.
We also briefly discussed another player that he is usually tasked to assess when watching our games.
As this player is not the thread title I did not bother to include what was said.
If your imagination has me sat in my dressing gown searching for attention, then more fool you!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Please tell me he’s opted for the other player... Max Biamou

mrtrench

Imagine the day he leaves. The Cult won’t know what to do with themselves.

Will be treated like the loss of a loved one and I’m expecting full Prince Phillip treatment

I fully expect Max to transition seamlessly from Player to Player Manager to Manager.

SkyBlueSoul

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not sure if his head got turned or what, you can see his attitude and frustration when playing. It's almost as if he thinks he is miles ahead in skill level to that of his team mates so then he starts throwing a strop when they are making mistakes

Grendel

Not sure if his head got turned or what, you can see his attitude and frustration when playing. It's almost as if he thinks he is miles ahead in skill level to that of his team mates so then he starts throwing a strop when they are making mistakes

He really isn’t miles ahead

procdoc

Hamer is a young lad just going through a bad patch. His confidence seems low at the moment but one good performance can turn it back around for him. He has so much natural talent, he will come good again

Users who are viewing this thread