Halftime Sub (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

I was thinking to myself yesterday at half time, how awful Barton was. MR subbed him at half time for Ball. And IMO, that changed the game for us. I can't imagine AT would have made that kind of change to the side, so well done Mark Robins :claping hands: :D

Also, star players : Baker, Ball and McGoldrick :claping hands:

Otis

Yep, changed the game. Brave to make the change at half-time and also by the same token, brave to remove a player at half-time. Barton was shocking, but so many managers would have given him at least 10-15 mins second half to see if there was any improvement.

Well done MR.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Agree completely... although Robins isn't blinded by -Iboughthimheresohemustplayitis- A common illness amongst many managers.. hope its not catching with present incumbent.

skyblueinBaku

I agree with you all about the half time substitution of Barton. Also, the change in formation was a change for the better. At half time, I wondered to myself if the long journey to the Ricoh had been worth the effort, and if I would be prepared to make the journey in the future. Let's face it, the first half was dire. Baker apart, no-one showed any desire or sense of urgency. After the break, it was as if a different team came out of the home dressing room. Perhaps MR should give his half time team talk before the start of the game!

Users who are viewing this thread