half season ticket (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

anyone thinking of getting one?

im tempted, surely we have to start playing well soon? lol

Ryan Baber

Yeah hopefully, i was thinking of getting one but the atmosphere is always shit and boring every home game we get terrorized for having shit support then well mess up in the last 15mins :facepalm:

pusbccfc

If I didn't have a season ticket I would not even be tempted by it!
They're not particularly cheap either!

Rich

Ryan welcome to the forum. How much are the half season tickets? I might get one.

Ryan Baber

here are the half season ticket prices...

Attachments

• 0,,10269~10266984,00.jpg
    0,,10269~10266984,00.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25

Rich

£186 NO CHANCE. Think I'll just carry on working at the ground instead.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
As a full season ticket holder why the hell would I want half of one aswell? Would I try to sell one to friends and family? errrr no I like my friends and family!

email got deleted

Nonleagueherewecome

ashbyjan

Sure if you put a wanted ad for a season ticket in the CT you would be able to get one for a lot less than 186 pounds - probably be swamped by offers from fans who cannot take any more.

covcity4life

well ive opted for the 12 game package which im splitting with my work mate so works out to £78.50 and £13 per game(6 games)

the guy at the ticket office was very helpfull though,hopefully next time i speak to him were not in league one!

J

Jack Griffin

LOL, is this man a SISU plant?

I made a huge mistake buying a full season ticket, I will not be purchasing one until the owners have changed.

cloughie

Now if it was a refund of £186 for a half season ticket buy back I'd be down there today

Ashdown

24th out of 24............no hope of improving much on that, hours of watching us get drubbed, not to mention the ancillary expenses of travel, parking, food and drink and all the time having to be insulted with the inane drivel and lies that come out of our owners fat gobs...............nah, I don't think so, I'll pass thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread