Half a ground! (1 Viewer)

100 miles from Cov.

I really hope some of our fans do not start a song tomorrow regarding the fact the ground is only half finished. It may not have seats in the top tier but it is there ground. I can imaging it going something like half a ground, you've only half a ground! It is half more than we have. Remember first game of season away at Norwich when it was switched as the Ricoh wasn't finished. Our fans started singing shit ground no fans when the attendance (25k) was announced. The Norwich fans came back with shit fans no ground which to be fair was totally deserved!

Steve.B50

I agree, we sing what we want. We have had a crap few years and its about time we had just a little fun at rhe expense of others.

Astute

I really hope some of our fans do not start a song tomorrow regarding the fact the ground is only half finished. It may not have seats in the top tier but it is there ground. I can imaging it going something like half a ground, you've only half a ground! It is half more than we have. Remember first game of season away at Norwich when it was switched as the Ricoh wasn't finished. Our fans started singing shit ground no fans when the attendance (25k) was announced. The Norwich fans came back with shit fans no ground which to be fair was totally deserved!

Have you lost your SOH or didn't you have one to start with?

when we travel in the numbers we are to MK the songs are usually disbanded and we struggle to get everyone singing in unison, compare leeds when they bought 6k to us to when we took 6k to brum

Astute

As long as chants and sons are not out of order in any way I don't care. The better the wit the better the song.

elephanttears

slow down cowboy, where did that come from!

100 miles from Cov.

The point I was trying to make was that although the ground doesn't look right and we take the piss they own their ground. We don't and may not even have one soon.

Astute

The point I was trying to make was that although the ground doesn't look right and we take the piss they own their ground. We don't and may not even have one soon.

Do we have a problem of some sort?

jon92

Everyone sings our ground is to big for us, it's just football banter at the end of the day ripping there ground

Otis

As I am sure everybody sings about their ground only being half finished. We need to think of something original.

Wombles song, Wombles of Wimbledon Common.

'Underground, over ground, Wombling free,
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we.'

'Half a ground, half a ground, how can it be?
You're fakes and you're cheats, you're Franchise FC.'

neilyboy67

when im standing there tomorrow i will remember not to sing any naughty songs at the opposition fans that may hurt their feelings, or songs that may not be factually correct..... ffs who gives a shit its an away match, just makes some fecking noise

Johnnythespider

The Muppets,

Halfway up the stand is the stair where you sit,
There isn't any other stair quite like it,
it's not at the bottom, it's not at the top,
so halfway up the stand is where the seats all stop.

Users who are viewing this thread