Hailstones in Coventry (1 Viewer)

ccfc2011

had them in Bedworth

Otis

Yep. Also got so dark that all my solar lights in the garden came on.

Was expecting little green Martians to parachute out of the sky at any minute!!

I even prayed to God, even though he doesn't exist.

Not sure he knows that mind, so best keep it to yourselves.

LastGarrison

Don't know if it was hailstones as I was inside but it just absolutely lashed it down for a good couple of minutes and then just stopped again.

Randomly I'd just text my mate to see if he was playing football in the rain later and he said where he is he's grafting in what feels like 90 degree heat.

But then he is in Thailand. :whistle:

Seriously though maybe they were onto something with all this Global Warming malarkey because this weather just ain't right.

Otis

I do have some Italian blood actually.

It's in a little vial in my Dexter style trophy cablnet.

sky_blue_up_north

Nice and Sunny in Cheshire... :claping hands:

i was riding my cycle to college and as soon as i got out of my estate, it started raining proper heavy, the hevaiest rain i've ever seen. Then a massive hailstone the size of a golf ball landed on my head. OUCH! Then as soon as i gte to college, it all stops. Typical

Hugh Jarse

i was riding my cycle to college and as soon as i got out of my estate, it started raining proper heavy, the hevaiest rain i've ever seen. Then a massive hailstone the size of a golf ball landed on my head. OUCH! Then as soon as i gte to college, it all stops. Typical

Dear Liam

Nice story but you need to work on your punctuation and spelling. If you need any help with this, please see me after school. 6/10, must try harder.

Users who are viewing this thread