Ha ha ha King you wanker (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

3-0 down on aggregate now. Hope you miss a penalty you complete tosser.

torchomatic

Wish he still played for us.

mrtrench

Not me. I stopped attending when he signed. Some things are more important than football.

canleykid

I hate blues there big headed fans and the fact they think they have a right to prem football,I like holloway good luck to him and blackpool I hope they go up

Cobi Jones's Dreads

King was class he left for more money and to play European football with a last shot at the premier league! Who can blame him? Fair to say we wont see a player of that standard for some time in a Cov shirt! :(

rob9872

Not over yet. 2-2 on the night now although still 3-2 down on agg. 15 to go. Do away goals count in this?

torchomatic

I want Brum to win. Can't stand Holloway.

rob9872

Really? I don't dislike Brum but love Olly. He is not as stupid as he comes over imo. He is passionate and genuinely seems to care.

rob9872

Omg I'm worried now - I've just 'liked' one of Glen's posts

Astute

3-0 down on aggregate now. Hope you miss a penalty you complete tosser.

Was he wrong to leave us for a longer contract and more money? If SISU had sorted him out a contract when it was agreed he would have been with us this last season. We would not have gone down. I suppose you think SISU did right dragging their heels as usual?

skybluelee

Was he wrong to leave us for a longer contract and more money? If SISU had sorted him out a contract when it was agreed he would have been with us this last season. We would not have gone down. I suppose you think SISU did right dragging their heels as usual?

He shouldn't have told AT that he was staying whilst he was still looking for a better deal elsewhere! Hate the bastard, irrespective how good a player he was for us.

Brighton Sky Blue

Had Boothroyd not been manager he'd never have signed in the first place-and it was the only thing keeping him here. I don't think he had any real intention of staying once AB was sacked-and even had he not been, his head would probably still have been turned. Footballers aren't paid to be loyal-they're paid to honour contracts.

rob9872

He probably wasn't looking. His agent who cares not one jot about King, Birmingham or us has a job to do. Its his job to get the best contract he can for both their benefit. If you were on holiday and had not signed up and your agent got you a much better deal and you didn't support the club, I'm sure you would take it every time as would I or anyone else on this forum.

Disorganised1

Nah - he past it for the top league now, and he still has issues .

Astute

He shouldn't have told AT that he was staying whilst he was still looking for a better deal elsewhere! Hate the bastard, irrespective how good a player he was for us.

So would you have signed the contract you had been waiting for as SISU were in no hurry, not even knowing if they would keep to their promise as they were not good at that either whilst ripping the club apart, or would you have taken a better offer of more money for 3 seasons and one for a club with ambitions and playing in europe? :thinking about:

Yeah right. You would have carried on playing for SISU :facepalm:

skybluelee

He probably wasn't looking. His agent who cares not one jot about King, Birmingham or us has a job to do. Its his job to get the best contract he can for both their benefit. If you were on holiday and had not signed up and your agent got you a much better deal and you didn't support the club, I'm sure you would take it every time as would I or anyone else on this forum.

How can you compare booking a holiday with signing for a football club? Many football club supporters regard their club with as much love as they do their families therefore King's actions were going to cause a great deal of hurt and bitterness, and he knew that.

Tank Top

Wish he still played for us.
So do I torch.
There's not much doubt that his goals would have kept us in the championship, the last minute attempt to get him to re -sign for us was another example of A Sisu mis- managed cock up which has cost us dearly

Sky Blue Kid

So do I torch.
There's not much doubt that his goals would have kept us in the championship, the last minute attempt to get him to re -sign for us was another example of A Sisu mis- managed cock up which has cost us dearly

I'm confused here.....Didn't King PHONE AT and tell him "Bad news boss, you've got me for next season"
There again who would trust a Car stealing, lying, woman beater.
People say he deserved a second chance.....He had 14 chances!
BTW I think King was far and away, Coventrys' best player in years. Such a pity he can't be trusted eh?

Astute

Didn't he get promised a contract to sign that kept getting delayed?

Users who are viewing this thread