Gyokeres Injury (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSam01

The caption of this tweet suggests he sustained this from the penalty incident... Did anyone get a good look at what exactly happened? The location of the swelling (suggestive of a syndesmosis injury which is much worse than a bog standard ankle sprain) would mean if it was a twisting mechanism we will be without him for several months.

Hopefully he just got kicked hard and it's only a contusion...
Screenshot_20211016-232458_Brave.jpg

rexo87

Pretty sure it will be fine by Monday. Just a bit of swelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

Nah that right knee is his left ankle!
I can clearly see shorts, a knee and a left foot. If it was a real picture it would be a seriously swollen front of leg with no swelling around the ankle/foot area.

slowpoke

He was still storming about after the penalty claim incident so hopefully nothing serious looks to be a swelling on his shin which could be bloody sore but nothing more.

wingy

The caption of this tweet suggests he sustained this from the penalty incident... Did anyone get a good look at what exactly happened? The location of the swelling (suggestive of a syndesmosis injury which is much worse than a bog standard ankle sprain) would mean if it was a twisting mechanism we will be without him for several months.

Hopefully he just got kicked hard and it's only a contusion...
View attachment 22243
Get the witch hazel out.👍

wingy

Trying to think back to McAllister's injury where he carried on , not only rolled the ankle but did the ligaments, just carried on I think but can't remember if he was in the next match.
Think he may have been because I remember some astonishment.

Sbarcher

More serious than I first thought. How can he play with just one foot?

Sky Blue Harry H

In case Vik is struggling and MR needs to call upon the SBT/ SBA for back up for Preston, I thought we could show him potential replacements. WIN_20211017_09_25_01_Pro.jpg

Edit: probably past its sell by date

Users who are viewing this thread