Guillame Beuzilin (1 Viewer)

hsccfc

I was reminded of him after his comments about city and Tony Mowbray the other day. I remember him being booed off in his last game for city away at ipswich, but was he really that bad? I think he was one of the only calm heads in the team and we were wrong to get rid. His fantastic performance against Birmingham springs to mind when he was knocking the ball perfectly around the midfield and made a few key challenges. Also his only goal against Blackpool with a brilliant one-two with Jay Tabb.

You may disagree but personally i'd have him in the team ahead of gunnar :eek: , on the grounds that he could read the game fantastically.

Very average player imo, never settled to the pace of the championship only remember him playing one good through ball all season and that was against Sheffield Wednesday you have to remember he is a creative midfield so forget swapping him with Gunna would you swap him with Clingan? And imo Boozy is not good enough to clean Clingans boots!

Nick

Administrator
I don't think he was that bad but he was quite slow on the ball to react. He seemed to have great vision and played some great passes that split defences. I can't remember the last time I saw us play a defence splitting ball to give us a one on one chance.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I don't think he was that bad but he was quite slow on the ball to react. He seemed to have great vision and played some great passes that split defences. I can't remember the last time I saw us play a defence splitting ball to give us a one on one chance.

Think you stole that from my brain :eek:

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I thought he was a decent tidy player.Just sat in midfield and just gave it easy.He was never gonna set the world a light bit i was suprised we did'nt give him another year.

Users who are viewing this thread