Guilfoyle on CWR Sisi might be fucked (1 Viewer)

honestken

he was on just after 7am news,

said even if administrator sides with sisu they have to prove to the football league that they can have ccfc play within the city of coventry for the next 10 years and have to show proof this will happen...............

with news of haskells bid coming out today this could help him as he has got an agreement to buy off acl so can prove we could play in coventry if he took us over...............

could be an intresting day :D

Sky Blues

he was on just after 7am news,

said even if administrator sides with sisu they have to prove to the football league that they can have ccfc play within the city of coventry for the next 10 years and have to show proof this will happen...............

with news of haskells bid coming out today this could help him as he has got an agreement to buy off acl so can prove we could play in coventry if he took us over...............

could be an intresting day :D

How would the Football League define Coventry? How far out can one go before Coventry would not be Coventry? Nuneaton? :thinking about:

honestken

How would the Football League define Coventry? How far out can one go before Coventry would not be Coventry? Nuneaton? :thinking about:
he said the city of coventry so the city boundaries i guess wherever they are, he said rotherham had to gurantee the footy lge they would be back in rotherham within 3 years and had to pay £1 million gurantee and they were only 5 miles down the road in sheffield

hill83

I'd suggest within those signs that say 'Welcome to Coventry' would be a good starting point. ;)

SkyblueBazza

As this was the ACL preferred administrator - & the fact that some posters have been highly critical of Appleton & his apparent SISU bias. Lets look again at what he said about administration & football

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mob...ng-football-clubs-worth-saving_b_1162327.html

I am cherry-picking a few specifics here kind of helping understanding the much-maligned Appleton. Check out paragraph 3 (open communication), all of point 1. All of point 2.

Stay calm!

dongonzalos

As this was the ACL preferred administrator - & the fact that some posters have been highly critical of Appleton & his apparent SISU bias. Lets look again at what he said about administration & football

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mob...ng-football-clubs-worth-saving_b_1162327.html

I am cherry-picking a few specifics here kind of helping understanding the much-maligned Appleton. Check out paragraph 3 (open communication), all of point 1. All of point 2.

Stay calm!

Makes some good points to be fair. Good insight into that world

Last edited:
:thinking about:Just seen Tim Fisher with a shovel next to the A45 "Welcome to Coventry" sign what could he be doing?

Warwickhunt

Burying his Dog Shit! have you seen the size if that Dog? he does'nt carry a pooper scooper just a spade and a bin bag. I would say he is putting up a Shit sign

hamil99

Facebook User

Stay calm!

I'm pretty sure its sisu's preferred administrator. They appointed him before ACL forced administration apon the club and chose their own administrator.

Users who are viewing this thread