Guessing game (1 Viewer)

Macca

I am currently watching in a state of shock probably the worst piece of television I have ever witnessed. Any guesses?

pastythegreat

I am currently watching in a state of shock probably the worst piece of television I have ever witnessed. Any guesses?
Well if it's the same tosh the missus is making me sit through its the Voice!?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Although I just noticed Mrs. Brown's boys is on BBC that's awful aswell! About as funny as aids

Reactions: vow

pastythegreat

Bloody hell! Titanic on 4! What a SHIT night of tele! Could be any of them

pastythegreat

It's an awful night all together on tele! Just put Dave on (Gavin and Stacey).
Good job once my Ruby Murray has come and been eaten I'm off for an early night in preparation for a long day tomorrow!!

dancers lance

It's utter drivel, but apperently if you say "shite" in an Irish accent It's pant shitingly funny, I'd rather shit out a hedgehog than sit through an episode of that wank.

Macca

This all started with an hour of torture when john exaggerated scouse accent bishop interviewed Russell "what a Steve hunt" brand
Thank god for tomorrow

Kingokings204

Mrs browns boys isn't funny. I don't see how it could be. Bizarre.

I find people who have said to me they find mrs browns boys funny and we all know someone, I find them all a bit simple in life. Like engineers? Anyone else noticed that?

vow

Its up there with "My family" that actually got 11 years on the BBC, fookin shocking TV.

NorthernWisdom

Its up there with "My family" that actually got 11 years on the BBC, fookin shocking TV.
Ooh that's harsh, I chuckled a couple of times at My Family. Mrs Browns is a mystery, though, as is Citizen Khan.

Now here's one that truly was dire...

Coming of Age (BBC TV series) - Wikipedia

The Stage said:
Teenager Chloe collects fluffy sheep, and her parents award her a new one whenever she excels at her studies. Boyfriend Matt asks her how many she has.

“I don’t know,” replies Chloe. “Every time I try and count them I fall asleep.”

I mention this halfway decent line in the interests of balance, since everything else about Coming of Age was unremittingly dire.

Of course, it could be me. I am a middle-aged man with a family, gout and a mortgage, far removed from BBC3’s target audience. Who’s to say that the nation’s 16 to 20-year-olds didn’t spent half an hour paralysed with mirth at the wacky antics of Coming Of Age’s sixth-formers with their remorseless parade of wank jokes? Or that the morning after its broadcast, colleges and campuses throughout the land didn’t echo to the sound of memorable lines being enthusiastically repeated such as “Can I have a tit wank?” and “I’ve got blood coming out of my cock”? Perhaps the audience were inspired by the show’s plotline to go find a “fat, minging bird” and make fun of her!

All I know is that I sat through Coming Of Age with the will to live seeping from my every pore, leaving me drenched in a puddle of despair.

Apparently writer Tim Dawson was 19 when he wrote it, which is about six years older than I would have guessed. To paraphrase George Bernard Shaw, youth and BBC3 is wasted upon the young.

skybluedan

This all started with an hour of torture when john exaggerated scouse accent bishop interviewed Russell "what a Steve hunt" brand
Thank god for tomorrow

John bishop and Mrs Browns is wank ,
Bishop is up there with Harry hill for me

vow

My Family was acceptable until they replaced the eldest son with the dopey cousin after about 2 series!
Ooh that's harsh, I chuckled a couple of times at My Family. Mrs Browns is a mystery, though, as is Citizen Khan.
For me it was just unfunny, tried to watch it many times to see what the fuss was about, perhaps I couldn't relate to the middle-class-wannabe's. The eldest son was indeed talented, but not in this.

trevelfarandwide

Colonel Mustard, the kitchen, battered to death with a large freshwater salmon.

Hang on, sorry...thought this was Cluedo...

Astute

Mrs browns boys isn't funny. I don't see how it could be. Bizarre.

I find people who have said to me they find mrs browns boys funny and we all know someone, I find them all a bit simple in life. Like engineers? Anyone else noticed that?
The first series was good. But ran out of material. Been shite since. Wife still watches it. But there again she thought Harry Hill was funny. So we watched a programme of his together. Never even raised a smile between us. She has not watched him since.

Astute

The one biggest waste of time watching for me is Beverley Hills Wives. A bunch of women that can't smile because of the amount of plastic surgery they have had that are married to rich blokes just bitching about each other.

Users who are viewing this thread