Guess the crowd for Doncaster ..... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Optimism is on the up. We're scoring goals. first back to back wins since Sept apparently.

Many people will take more of an interest , but will they go up there ?

Not sure on Doncaster's contingent, but going for 10,600.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...that's a start.

skybluelee

You would hope these two wins will have some impact, suspect it will be minor though. Guess the novelty of the retro day may also help.

Suspect 10k city fans.

chiefdave

All the people who have said they weren't going until SP was sacked / we started winning / played more exciting football will turn up so it should be a sell out.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

th
that'll do nicely.

shmmeee

All the people who have said they weren't going until SP was sacked / we started winning / played more exciting football will turn up so it should be a sell out.

I'll be going if I can at all. Might have to be on my own though.

Jackoskyblue

I think its too soon to see much change in attendance, win or even draw on Saturday and Peterborough away is the one we might see a difference in the following

Macca

Strangely if we get relatively safe early on but are in no danger of sneaking into play off area then the crowds may drop

SkyBlueScottie

9946 was thew official attendance v Port Vale, however they bought a decent following, a similar crowd will be there on Saturday I feel.

torchomatic

We went there last season. Rubbish ground. New stand looks all right though.

11000, I here there is to be a mega away day to Peterborough too. How many away tickets will we get for that one?

rupert_bear

We went there last season. Rubbish ground. New stand looks all right though.
I was there in 1964 night match over 27000 which I think was a record attendance at the time, thousands from Cov. I look at that pokey ground and how they got that many in God knows

skybluetony176

I don't think we'll see a significant increase in numbers. What might happen though is the crowd might fill out a bit more as season ticket holders who have been staying away might suddenly take up their seat again.

Evo1883

10300 , i think however we will have very good away numbers from here on out looking at the matches left

LB87ccfc

Peterborough if they are still building the new stand where only giving 800 to away followings last season as a maximum and shoving them in the corner, unsure if the stand has been finished yet or what have ya, used to be great in their away end, but last time on the side was crap.

torchomatic

Yeah, it was on the side last year.

Steve.B50

Lets all get behind TM and the lads, one big push to secure out status.
If we played like we did last night I fancy us to beat Doncaster.
Be good if the club did a deal to encourage a few who might be tempted, a good crown makes a massive difference at the Ricoh.

Grendel

Lets all get behind TM and the lads, one big push to secure out status.
If we played like we did last night I fancy us to beat Doncaster.
Be good if the club did a deal to encourage a few who might be tempted, a good crown makes a massive difference at the Ricoh.

I am in total agreement -- rare but true

Macca

I will be returning more regularly. The owners have made a good footballing decision albeit belatedly

Users who are viewing this thread