Grimshaw on Radio1 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Awful, my radio was on radio1 from last week and had him on yesterday morning and I got so fed up of hearing about One Direction and Justin Bieber that I turned it off.

I think the BBC will have done their job at getting a younger audience and it will be interesting to see the listening figures.

Otis

Totally agree. They were like a breath of fresh air.

Radio 1 is now targeted at 18-24 year olds. :(

jimmyhillsfanclub

Indie/Rock/Alternative.

Good interviews, Sessions, bit of a comedian....

...6 music throughout the day is top class.

Breakfast: Shaun Keaveny.
Morning: Lauren Laverne.
Afternoon: Radcliffe & Marconie.
Tea-time:Steve Lamacq
Evening: Mark Riley

.....turn on, tune in & rock out man!

Otis

Cos he's into kids? :(

He's not a singing school teacher on the run in France by any chance is he?

C

Clive Plattini

I listen to Danny Wallace on Xfm at the mo. Great music and very funny. Listened to Christian O'Connell on Absolute for a bit, but I found myself getting the urge to travel to London and hurt him and his fellow presenters every morning, which was not the best way to start the day.

Saturday mornings are Frank Skinner. Superb.

Covstu

yes since Moyles i have moved to Talksport in the morning now. Good banter and discussion about all sports, mostly football of course!

Joy Division

I listen to Danny Wallace on Xfm at the mo. Great music and very funny. Listened to Christian O'Connell on Absolute for a bit, but I found myself getting the urge to travel to London and hurt him and his fellow presenters every morning, which was not the best way to start the day.

Saturday mornings are Frank Skinner. Superb.

I'd second that, the Frank Skinner's show is very good. As is the Danny Baker show on Saturday mornings although I normally listen to both on the podcasts.

Marty

Use to love Arrow Rock, can't believe they binned it :mad:, no adverts, no presenters, just decent music all day long.:claping hands:

Tad

Didn't like Moyles, too big headed. Remember wanting to hear an interview with a band once and Moyles wouldn't shut up long enough to let them answer. It was really embarrassing to listen. God knows how the band felt.

Blind_Faith

Grimshaw is just terrible, as said before, all he wants to talk about is one direction and justin fuckface bieber, but i suppose everything has to change eventually and its a sign im getting a bit older :facepalm:

Loved the chris moyles show, if it was him on his own i couldnt listen but as a team they were bloody brilliant !!!

cornoccfc

Totally agree. They were like a breath of fresh air.

Radio 1 is now targeted at 18-24 year olds. :(

From what I've heard, more like 11-18 year olds.

Hope his first set of listening figures are dire, and that Radio 1 live to regret giving Moyles the elbow.

Nick

Administrator
From what I've heard, more like 11-18 year olds.

Hope his first set of listening figures are dire, and that Radio 1 live to regret giving Moyles the elbow.

It is very much for teenagers! Nothing at all appeals to twenties or above unless they like one direction!

It is weird how he hangs around with kids anyway

Users who are viewing this thread