Grimmer in the house. (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Our Jack's been included in the PFA Lg 2 team of the year, apparently.
Never saw that one coming.

skybluesam66

Not sure about Jack to be fair
I think he is at his level, and would struggle higher up
His effort is unquestionable, and I actually do like him
however I do think both of our full backs will need replacing if we do go up

Grendel

I think he’s ok. He gets caught out sometimes too easily when defending but in general I think he’s been one of the better signings

Has Max made it in?

vow

Has Max made it in?
giphy.gif

Looking for one of these?
giphy.gif

Otis

If anyone should get in you would have put your money on McNumpty Paperwork or Doyle.

vow

Our Jack's been included in the PFA Lg 2 team of the year, apparently.
Never saw that one coming.
Toby fare to Grimmer, he's there due to the amount of clean sheets we got while he was playing, but recently not looked at his best, IMO.

ceetee

When full backs get forward someone has to cover their rear, or they have to get back very quickly.
There have been times when neither has happened, but I'm not sure that Grimmer can always be blamed

Warwickhunt

A good right winger playing with the Grimmer Man would have made all the Difference and he would have been a better player for it! As it is he is having to attack and try and get back to cover which he has done most of the time but it effects his stamina and would say after 75 minutes it effects him

Sbarcher

Got good exposure in the Stoke game, even made the front page of Football League magazine- the Grimmer Reaper!

Mr Panda

Full backs from what I've seen are pretty shit in this league so it's slim pickings for whoever is on the PFA panel. Like someone said, you look at that clean sheet record and he makes it onto the shortlist by default

Grendel

Anyway I thought someone said Burge was in it - he’s not.

Grendel

I think the CET reported it last week, and we all know what their record is like

Is this the players team and the other one the managers?

Grendel

This one is s better indication to be fair

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I really like Grimmer. That’s not to say he hasn’t got faults, he’s playing in league two after all, and I personally wouldn’t feel the need to immediately replace him *IF* we were to go up. Definitely been one of our better players this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mds

The PFA League Two Team of the Year - PFA Awards - About the PFA - The PFA

The PFA League Two Team of the Year sponsored by Panini
GK | Marek Stech (Luton Town)
RB | Jack Grimmer (Coventry City)
CB | Alan Sheehan (Luton Town)
CB | Mark Hughes (Accrington Stanley)
LB | Dan Potts (Luton Town)
MID | Jorge Grant (Notts County (on loan from Nottingham Forest))
MID | Luke Berry (Luton Town)
MID | Sean McConville (Accrington Stanley)
FWD | Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe Wanderers)
FWD | Billy Kee (Accrington Stanley)
FWD | Danny Hylton (Luton Town)

Terry Gibson's perm

My word another one that picked that fat bloke, where’s the fans one so I can vote him out.

steve82

Fair play to jack for being acknowledged by his fellows. Offers us a good outlet and ball carrier.

Had 5 of the names down myself for my team of the year. Not bad going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Underneath the Telegraph article on this:

*We have taken the decision to disable the comments function on Coventry City articles due to an ongoing problem of users failing to adhere to our rules of conduct and the persistent abuse of the section by one or more individuals hiding behind a string of anonymous accounts.

We still value your honest and passionate opinions and would urge you to continue to have your say on our Coventry City Facebook page which can be found here .

Comments will be far easier for us to police and cannot be blocked or removed by fellow supporters. Only we will have the power to hide comments.

We would like to thank the majority of Sky Blues fans who have been using the comments section in a correct manner to have their say on their team and we hope you will continue to do so on our Facebook page.

We have also set up a Facebook group which you can use to share posts on your team, which can be found via the link here .

(No, Telegraph, don;t thank me for sharing the link to your facebook page(s))

steve cooper

The PFA League Two Team of the Year - PFA Awards - About the PFA - The PFA

The PFA League Two Team of the Year sponsored by Panini
GK | Marek Stech (Luton Town)
RB | Jack Grimmer (Coventry City)
CB | Alan Sheehan (Luton Town)
CB | Mark Hughes (Accrington Stanley)
LB | Dan Potts (Luton Town)
MID | Jorge Grant (Notts County (on loan from Nottingham Forest))
MID | Luke Berry (Luton Town)
MID | Sean McConville (Accrington Stanley)
FWD | Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe Wanderers)
FWD | Billy Kee (Accrington Stanley)
FWD | Danny Hylton (Luton Town)
8 of the 11 are from the top 2 teams (as you would expect I suppose) but it doesn't leave much room for any one else

steve82

To be fair one to eleven should be the Accrington side for the achievements this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Covstu

I think he’s ok. He gets caught out sometimes too easily when defending but in general I think he’s been one of the better signings

Has Max made it in?
You got a mention from someone on the CET Facebook page fella saying he was rubbish and easily replaced

Orca

That wasn't what you said when he was put up for the fans award early in the season.

Users who are viewing this thread