Grendel (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Please enlighten me with facts not left wing propaganda.
😴
"I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

D

Deleted member 2477

You saying the documented things he said, he didn't actually say?

🤔
No im asking for him to tell me as I dont know what hes talking Bout. I do know the significants that Churchill had to this country and the world is a better place for it. I have my own reasons to like Churchill and its nothing to do with politics.
Do you like Nigel Farrage ?

Otis

No im asking for him to tell me as I dont know what hes talking Bout. I do know the significants that Churchill had to this country and the world is a better place for it. I have my own reasons to like Churchill and its nothing to do with politics.
Only for his comedy value.

You were seemingly saying that the facts about Churchill were left wing propaganda.

procdoc

If you love this country as much as you say you do, I would have thought you’d at least learn how to spell English words

procdoc

It’s good that you want me to teach you but I believe these things are best found out for oneself…Google ‘Winston Churchill racism’. I’m happy to help you with any of the big words.
Be careful, he’ll be calling you ‘woke’ or some other buzzword that he doesn’t understand next

Tommo1993

Don’t know what’s more embarrassing. The idea of Robins being replaced by Kenny Jackett (🤣🤣🤣) or all the threads dedicated to it. Satire is fun but it’s sad now.

Grendel

if you actually knew me you would understand how rediculous your silly comment is but keep on playing your silly game.
says the man with the avatar of a real racist 🤔

Love it that comments ip there with when Tony created a thread showing outrage someone was impersonating him on GMK and was making racist comments and then on that thread defended UKIP against charges of racist behaviour

Grendel

I bet you masturbate to Grendel every night before you got to sleep

Delightful imagery
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread