Great news : Bell back in training (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

:p :p Automatic promotion is in our sight now !!!!

In League 1 Bell should be a good player !!

LJC_CCFC

Where you getting this news from because if it is from bell off twitter its bound to be bollocks, every week he says 'next week pal' or 'soon pal'

ashbyjan

Always had some class and his lack of pace won't be such a handicap at this level. Would be useful if we do lose Bailey but won't be holding my breath.

torchomatic

I, for one, am pleased he's back. Always like him.

Paxman II

Frankly if fit and under Robins I think he could prove very useful.
Incidentally where is Conor Thomas? Thought he would 'come of age' in this league and be quite a star?

jabharty

Only time will tell...
If he gets himself in tiptop condition, he could be a useful player.
Can Bell play on the left? Could be good there, with macca moving more central.

stupot07

Bell has got a bit of quality when he applies himself but like sheff, baker, Moussa, fleck and Barton is another player that goes missing for large parts of matches.

Tonylinc

I'm afraid that Bell does not have the work ethic which is vital in this league. Hope that I am wrong but can't see him making a difference.

Otis

We have too many players with the wrong ethic for this league if you ask me.

We need more Bailey's and Edge's and less Barton's, Fleck's and Bell's.

The remit overall needs to be strong, pacy, physical. There can be exceptions to this rule for sure, but we have seen so many sides who are big, strong, physical and pacy this season.

Some games I think we can dominate playing good slick football. Other games such as yesterday you have to match your opponent, otherwise you just get lumps kicked out of you and trampled over. Not going to happen every game of course, but if we want to really compete consistently in this division we do need more strength, steel and physicality about us.

At home we seem to especially have trouble breaking down sides.

Otis

I can see Bells back in training but what is the great news?

if the answer to the question is 'David Bell' then I can only assume the question was 'What animal hibernates all year round, is slightly faster than a sloth and has legs made of marshmallow?'

Blue Maniac

if the answer to the question is 'David Bell' then I can only assume the question was 'What animal hibernates all year round, is slightly faster than a sloth and has legs made of marshmallow?'
He's also part of the answer to "who are the worst fifty players to ever pull on a Leicester shirt?"

Grendel

Until this season who was the most ineffective player - baker or bell?

Otis

Bell.

Baker would play really well once every 5 games and Bell would play well once every 6 or 7 games.

Baker beat him by a badness of 2.

LJC_CCFC

We have too many players with the wrong ethic for this league if you ask me.

We need more Bailey's and Edge's and less Barton's, Fleck's and Bell's.

The remit overall needs to be strong, pacy, physical. There can be exceptions to this rule for sure, but we have seen so many sides who are big, strong, physical and pacy this season.

Some games I think we can dominate playing good slick football. Other games such as yesterday you have to match your opponent, otherwise you just get lumps kicked out of you and trampled over. Not going to happen every game of course, but if we want to really compete consistently in this division we do need more strength, steel and physicality about us.

At home we seem to especially have trouble breaking down sides.

I wouldn't put Fleck or Barton in the same group as bell, both have way more ability. Fleck especially needs games to develop

Grendel

I wouldn't put Fleck or Barton in the same group as bell, both have way more ability. Fleck especially needs games to develop

Clearly have stacks of ability. That's why they are both in League One.

Users who are viewing this thread