Got, Not Got: The Lost World of Coventry City

Item Got, Not Got: The Lost World of Coventry City

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Got, Not Got: The Lost World of Coventry City

Got, Not Got: The Lost World of Coventry City is an Aladdin's cave of memories and memorabilia, guaranteed to whisk you back to Highfield Road's fondly remembered 'Golden Age' of mud and magic - as well as a Sky Blues-mad childhood of miniature tabletop games and imaginary, comic-fuelled worlds.

The book recalls a more innocent era of football, lingering longingly over relics from the good old days - Sky Blues stickers and petrol freebies, league ladders, big-match programmes...
Read more about this review...

Last edited:

win9nut

Feb 18, 2012
I think it's a good idea.
Certainly will help me improve my knowledge of CCFC (plus nostalgia), and generate a bit of profit for the ST fund
Win win

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I think it's a good idea.
Certainly will help me improve my knowledge of CCFC (plus nostalgia), and generate a bit of profit for the ST fund
Win win
These arent the paid ones sadly, this is just after a comment in the book threat about having a list of books / resources in one place.

win9nut

Feb 18, 2012
These arent the paid ones sadly, this is just after a comment in the book threat about having a list of books / resources in one place.
OK
Just thought that as it was linked to Amazon, you'd have an affiliate link for it... (Been years and years since I looked into Affiliate linking!)

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
OK
Just thought that as it was linked to Amazon, you'd have an affiliate link for it... (Been years and years since I looked into Affiliate linking!)
Edit: I have managed to login to Google and create a tag called mmjfund.

I will just add that tag to all items added and job done! :)