Good ol Andy,He's doing his best Brigade (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Can someone explain to me ,who is in the "good old Andy whos doing his best brigade" tell me this,
If we are good enough to go a goal infront with five minutes remaining for the umpteenth time this season away from home,who's fault is it that we either draw or lose the game ?
Without a doubt we are good enough for 85 minutes, which is clear from the results away from home, so how come our manager is totally clueless on how to see out a game.
I don't give two shits about the excuses that many will shout out,like ,

we're unlucky,
it was a bad back pass,
its inexperience,
we're a young side,
he is working with no money,

it's all crap, we lead going into the last five minutes for the umpteenth time this season but either draw or and lose the game, but all we get is excuses, but never its "my fault" by Thorn

Its just not a one off, its about the fifth time this season, our manager can not see out a game by making critical decisions on substitutions.
Yes I know "he's doing his best", but he will be making these same decisions for the rest of the season , and the next season in the 1st division.

He is'nt a manager,never has been, and never will be, and should now give us some hope ,with a squad that can go in front in most away games and lead going into the last five minutes, by standing down himself and taking his number 2 Mr Harrison with him, and admitting he just is'nt good enough for the job.

If some fucker blames SISU for last nights result, then I totally give up.

The Rev

Last edited:

CCFC Germany

I think all that "we deserved points" talk is even worse - as it's totally useless as along as we keep losing anyway...

@richh87

He's naive unfortunately. As others have said - we should be slowing the game down by making substitutions and killing Blackpool's rhythm.

But if he's going to take the flack for losing us the leaad we should also note that he's getting us into the lead In the first place with a shit squad.

I think what makes people defend him so much is that many ignore the squad at his disposal and expect results. It IS SISU'S fault we're going down, however last night (and Palace) could have been avoided.

Otis

You have missed off 'tiredness' Rev. That is a factor. Our sqaud is thin and we are playing the same players week in, week out.

There have been times though where AT has failed to bring on fresh legs from the bench.

Ccfc1979

Equal to this point, what is this wise old owl Harrison that all ex pros rave about doing to help this rookie tape recorder? ! ?

Covstu

i think its again a lack of concentraion from the back four, mistake by the old boy for the first but just piss poor on the last goal. not a SISU issue last night, agreed on that one!

Astute

i think its again a lack of concentraion from the back four, mistake by the old boy for the first but just piss poor on the last goal. not a SISU issue last night, agreed on that one!

So AT has decided to get rid of just about every decent player we had and not replace them? If this is the case then I have to agree with you.

Sky Blue Sheepy

The team is capable of scoring + creating goals and our defense remains one of the best in the league. We need a bloody fitness coach

covcity4life

the guy does not know how to hold out agaisnt pressure,fresh legs and time wasting was required,as gallagher said on commentary bell to spruce up midfield and eastwood to run the channels,its so obvious toe evryone but thorn

5pts dropped vs bpool,yesterday may be the day we were relegated,no mental strength whatsofuckingever

i like alot of thigns about thorn but the fact he makes OBVIOUS mistakes cannot be forgiven

Users who are viewing this thread