Good news (1 Viewer)

_brian_

Southampton are winning! If it stays that way they're promoted and will be in holiday mode when we play them! Come on City!!!

Otis

Southampton are winning! If it stays that way they're promoted and will be in holiday mode when we play them! Come on City!!!

I still say we are down. Can't see us getting the required points at Saints to be honest.

Nonleagueherewecome

We'll do well to win twice at Southampton in one game...

TheHellion

I hope they manage to get themselves up, hopefully with the title (though that is most certainly going to Berkshire). Nobody deserve it more than Reading and Southampton this season. They've both played excellent football, and I see no reason why they couldn't both be competitive in the big time next season. Two clubs being run properly off the pitch, who just happen to have a good product on the pitch.

I take my hat off to 'em.

Nonleagueherewecome

I hope they manage to get themselves up, hopefully with the title (though that is most certainly going to Berkshire). Nobody deserve it more than Reading and Southampton this season. They've both played excellent football, and I see no reason why they couldn't both be competitive in the big time next season. Two clubs being run properly off the pitch, who just happen to have a good product on the pitch.

I take my hat off to 'em.

Agreed, they deserve it over West Ham. Odd isn't it-you wouldn't particularly say that either were much bigger clubs than us-Reading are generally a L1 club in terms of tradition and support (anyone remember Elm Park? Biggest slope in the league at the time! :D). Just shows what organisation and investment can do for you. Whereas we are the prime example of what not to do!

Users who are viewing this thread