good news soon (1 Viewer)

beduth

Don`t believe a word (or rumours ) untill everything has been signed and delivered , even then i would have my doubts that someone hadn`t dotted the Is or crossed the Ts.

Astute

All I know for sure is there are talks going on ant the possible investors have proved they have more than enough funds to go through with any deal. It does not mean they will come to an agreement and do a deal though. SISU are not doing anything to scupper any deal this time though, so are.taking any negotiations seriously.

rob9872

I'm an old CET poster and whilst I rememebr dark night, he was an infrequent poster but also very informative and the little nuggets were useful. The information now is always after something else has been suggested/verified and I think the way this is worded (and particularly the lower case "i") suggests to me that this is a fraud account using the credibility of dk. In fact it reminds me very much of Howzer.

Perhaps other CET users would like to comment?

Moff

I'm an old CET poster and whilst I rememebr dark night, he was an infrequent poster but also very informative and the little nuggets were useful. The information now is always after something else has been suggested/verified and I think the way this is worded (and particularly the lower case "i") suggests to me that this is a fraud account using the credibility of dk. In fact it reminds me very much of Howzer.

Perhaps other CET users would like to comment?

It could be...although the previous posts of DK so seem like the original CT poster, and I would like to believe it is them.

Personally i have no doubt that Howzer is on the site. I just look at the multiple new posters and know from expereinece that several of them are him, having multiple user names and even posting answers to himself to make things contentious and p*ss people off.
He cant keep away, and must have a very empty life to keep doing this on different forums, including this, CET and 606. Sad!

crowsnest

Don't think DK has posted anything on this forum which suggests inside info.
Talks are ongoing
The buyer is very wealthly
Hoffman isn't interested in working with sisu

Not really something we don't already know.

jagman

Is DarkKnight always that accurate ? If i remember right he also said that a deal was done around November / December time......we are still waiting.
I'm with the Rev i will beleive it when i see it on CCFC website and not before.

The Reverend Skyblue

I never used 606 - what's the story with this Neo character? You make him sound dangerous, whereas Howzer was just a pain in the arse.

SBID ,well where do I start.basically he took over the whole forum with loads of usernames that messed up any debate, he constantly hacked accounts so posters had to change name constantly, but these insane talks to himself threads were mindnumbing in the extreme, and in the end it became pointless posting.
He had lots and lots of time on his hands and must of spent hours messing up the site.He played a big part in its downfall, but if the administartors onhere are techy i'm sure they could stop him.

Anyway back to the take-over talks, who's the lataest to be linked. I've just had a thought, what about Carlos Tevez, if he can afford to lose £9.3 million since November, he must have some serious cash lying about, so can't we get him interested in the first ever Owner/ Manager & Player role created . He can pay, then pick, then play, and he can go back to Argentina when ever he wants.

The Rev

BurbageSkyBlues

Yes rev, and his agent also said that it's not about the money, he just wants to play football !!

Who'd have thought it - Tevez, the charity worker......sent to Coventry, lol

Otis

Sisu do keep reiterating that they want invest and it was said on sky sports news. Still looks like sisu don't want to sell :/

What they want and what they get are two completely different matters.

I can try and sell my car for 3 grand. doesn't mean I'm going to get it does it.

Chipfat

Andy gray done an interview today stated clearly more than one offer on the table and something will happen soon...

Astute

How many on here know how big money deals are done? The odds are that both sides will be many £millions apart on valuations. One side will want as much as they can get, the other side will not want to pay it. Deals like this are not done in a day, or even a week. The odds are that they have been talking for a bit of time now as they have admitted they are in talks. To me this says that they are getting close to a deal, but are not there yet. Although I do not know who DK is or if the info is correct, I remember it being said it is going to be a long process. November/December for the talks to have started sounds realistic to me. Not saying it is true for sure though.

You need to look at rumours open minded and not believe everything you read or hear. Most will be false or guesswork. Some will be true. They are having serious talks. Neither side will want to give any info out, but there is always going to be bits that slip out. If you can't handle reading mainly crap and trying to work out what is true then stop reading about it. The first thing we will know for sure is if the takeover has gone through or failed.

I think that there is only one lot of takeover talks going on. This comes from the statement on the offal. If there is more than one then it will make the process longer. It would put SISU in a stronger position. More money would be needed to take our club over. This could well mean that there is less cash for rebuilding. Also, SISU will not look who is the best to take us over. They just want as much cash as they can get.

Users who are viewing this thread