Good morning playmates (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Morning all. Just off to buy some logs - first fire of the winter tonight. Love to snuggle with a bottle of Cava (old fashioned I know!) in front of the fire and chill.

Sky_Blue_Daz

All the best lads , settled in front of the fire with a few bottles of Rossini lager from Aldi ( phoney peroni) bloody lovely

LastGarrison

Currently sat in Instanbul Airport on my way back from Azerbaijan.

Woke up after a bit of a drunken one with less than 2 hours to my flight and still managed to check out, get a taxi, check in and make it through passport control and board the plane by the skin of my teeth.

Currently on my 6th bottle of Miller to shift the hangover. Hopefully sleep most of the flight back to Brum!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Currently sat in Instanbul Airport on my way back from Azerbaijan.

Woke up after a bit of a drunken one with less than 2 hours to my flight and still managed to check out, get a taxi, check in and make it through passport control and board the plane by the skin of my teeth.

Currently on my 6th bottle of Miller to shift the hangover. Hopefully sleep most of the flight back to Brum!
Safe travels

clint van damme

Morning all. Just off to buy some logs - first fire of the winter tonight. Love to snuggle with a bottle of Cava (old fashioned I know!) in front of the fire and chill.

Firing up our log burner for the first time since having it installed tomorrow.
Are you in Cov and do you use kiln dried logs? Need to get some tomorrow. Just looking for a few bags first rather than the bulk buy.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I love the idea of a log burner , especially this time of year

Adge

Firing up our log burner for the first time since having it installed tomorrow.
Are you in Cov and do you use kiln dried logs? Need to get some tomorrow. Just looking for a few bags first rather than the bulk buy.
Get yourself some heat logs and/or ovals to go with your logs.
I’m sure you already know that your logs etc have to be less than 12% water content to burn?
If you are not sure get yourself one of these as if you burn incorrectly you can get tar formation and a possible chimney fire in time.

clint van damme

Get yourself some heat logs and/or ovals to go with your logs.
I’m sure you already know that your logs etc have to be less than 12% water content to burn?
If you are not sure get yourself one of these as if you burn incorrectly you can get tar formation and a possible chimney fire in time.

Thanks for the info. Got a bag of kiln dried and they worked a treat.
Will buy in small quantities this year and get an outside store set up for next year and buy in bulk.

Users who are viewing this thread