Good Management? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

what dont you understand? mcg is not the only difference between thorn and robbins, that shouldnt even need to be detailed to you. only an idiot could say there is no difference between the managers

There is one other crucial difference.

Robins has yet to realise the power of the cheery wave.

Astute

if you truly believe that i despair at your footy knowledge.

Any more comments about being in despair on my footie knowledge? ;)

Been at eldest lads pass out parade in army today. The same lad some of you have met. Was expecting to be called the normal idiot and Delusional. You have all let me down :D

Astute

if you truly believe that i despair at your footy knowledge.

McG didn't have a good game. We lost to Scunny at home. Did we deserve anything?

I stand by what I said. The biggest difference between AT and MR as things stand is McG :(

Grendel

McG didn't have a good game. We lost to Scunny at home. Did we deserve anything?

I stand by what I said. The biggest difference between AT and MR as things stand is McG :(

Thorn signed the majority of this squad (or offered extended contracts). The squad is alarmingly poor. That has nothing to do with Robins.

dongonzalos

Originally Posted by dongonzalos:
You know top six is on the cards, you know Tranmere won't even get in the play off's.
You know we have one of the best squads in this division.

You know now seeing Yeovil in 11th a draw away to them 1st game in the season was not a bad result.
However the will plummet as the season goes on due to their tiny squad.

Grendel:
Tranmere are top. You sound silly.

dongonzalos

Originally Posted by dongonzalos:
You know top six is on the cards, you know Tranmere won't even get in the play off's.
You know we have one of the best squads in this division.

You know now seeing Yeovil in 11th a draw away to them 1st game in the season was not a bad result.
However the will plummet as the season goes on due to their tiny squad.

Grendel:
Tranmere are top. You sound silly.

Over the last 11 games we are 4th in the form guide Tranmere have dropped from top to 13th and lost 5 nil tonight.

Hopefully I don't sound that silly now.

Grendel

Over the last 11 games we are 4th in the form guide Tranmere have dropped from top to 13th and lost 5 nil tonight.

Hopefully I don't sound that silly now.

Tranmere have a long injury list. We are potentially about to lose 3 or 4 key players so I would hold fire if I were you. Also the thing you most sound silly about is the implied nonsense that we would be remotely challenging if thorn was in charge. As every week passes even you must be embarrassed at defending his record.

If he was still here we would be in the bottom 6 of that I have no doubt. Even if mcgoldrick had joined (strange he eventually joined the day the fat fool left) he would have scored far fewer goals as we would be unfit, unprepared and tactically bereft.

dongonzalos

Tranmere have a long injury list. We are potentially about to lose 3 or 4 key players so I would hold fire if I were you. Also the thing you most sound silly about is the implied nonsense that we would be remotely challenging if thorn was in charge. As every week passes even you must be embarrassed at defending his record.

If he was still here we would be in the bottom 6 of that I have no doubt. Even if mcgoldrick had joined (strange he eventually joined the day the fat fool left) he would have scored far fewer goals as we would be unfit, unprepared and tactically bereft.

Nope I told you we would go on a run and having watched them live Tranmere would tumble down the league. Our strength is our depth in squad.

You replied 'NOW you sound silly Tranmere are top'

There are lots of teams who will struggle this second half of the season including Tranmere we have a bigger stronger squad than most

Grendel

Nope I told you we would go on a run and having watched them live Tranmere would tumble down the league. Our strength is our depth in squad.

You replied 'NOW you sound silly Tranmere are top'

There are lots of teams who will struggle this second half of the season including Tranmere we have a bigger stronger squad than most

You seem to mention AT about 25 times in this thread alone. Also you were advising robins would show "good management" if he played Cody with Mcgoldrick.

Fortunately Mr Thorn he ignored you.

dongonzalos

You seem to mention AT about 25 times in this thread alone. Also you were advising robins would show "good management" if he played Cody with Mcgoldrick.

Are we not discussing Tranmere and the silly comment anymore :)

Grendel

Are we not discussing Tranmere and the silly comment anymore :)

Well correct me if I am wrong but they are still above us. January could be a very difficult month so I wouldn't tell me I told you so yet.

Anyway I have the perfect get out card -- I underestimated Robins ability -- the guy is a genius.

I still do not think we will be in the top 6.

dongonzalos

Also apart re quoting you mention him more than myself

dongonzalos

Well correct me if I am wrong but they are still above us. January could be a very difficult month so I wouldn't tell me I told you so yet.

Anyway I have the perfect get out card -- I underestimated Robins ability -- the guy is a genius.

I still think we will replace Tranmere in last few weeks

dongonzalos

Not told you so, just maybe it was not silly.
They really were shocking against us at their place and got a two nil win they thoroughly did not deserve. Having watched them I was gob smacked at their league position it gave me real hope about what we can do.

Users who are viewing this thread