Goldeneye: Reloaded MI6 Edition (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Has anyone got or played on this game? It looks like it's supposed to be an improved remake of the legendary Goldeneye game that was on the N64. Anyone know if it's any good? I bought the Wii remake of Goldeneye ages ago which kinda sucked balls so I wondered if anyone knew if the Xbox/PS3 Goldeneye is any better (the Wii version and the 360/PS versions ARE different with the latter only coming out in the last week or so, the Wii version has been out for yonks)

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/gol...ntent-154169?pageSize=21&searchTerm=goldeneye

Have a look if you can put MW3 down for a second!

Coventry La La La

Have a look if you can put MW3 down for a second!

I can't make any promises.

Back to the subject I can't find many good reviews for the game but can find allot of bad reviews.

So the question is should you buy goldeneye? The answer..... Yes you should..... Then buy a nintendo 64 to play it on. Like many fans of the original i was really looking forward to playing the greatest multi-player shooter of all time but unforunately i got this instead. A remake and update of the original game should have been great but unforunately the game struggled to feel like anything more than an atempt to take money off loyal fans. The single player campign lasted a good 8-10 hours so it will keep you busy for a while but even with the achievements you dont really want to play through the campaign again. The controls are nowhere near as sharp as some modern day shooters and that in itself harms the singal player campaign as at times it feels like your just spraying bullets in hope. The visuals in the campaign are very dynamic but it does little to distract you from the failings of the game playing as daniel craig just seems out of place and was an unneccisary update and the campaign itself doesnt offer up half as much entertainment as other campaigns in rival games in this genre. Now to where the game really lets it down the MULTIPLAYER, lets face it, it should have been great it had the best possible groundwork inplace and was a tremendous failure. The level design is very poor compared to that of the first game its very bland and ruins the experience, then its the introduction of loadouts what was wrong with how it was done in the original you all start of with a pistol and pick up weapons from the ground that was how it should have been done. In truth the designer tried to change to much in a game that just didnt need changing what happened to the old mantra of if it aint broke dont fix it. In reality goldeneye will always be great but maybe its a game we should really leave in the retro collum?

Sky Blue Sheepy

This is a remake of the Wii version released last year. Personally, on its own mertits I liked it. My main issue however is that it was the same engine as COD but with 007 characters

Users who are viewing this thread