Going In Home Ends ? (1 Viewer)

skybluebolland

I was in the home end when we played them in the fa cup a couple of years ago, finished 3-3. When we scored our first goal me and my dad both jumped up... And then slowly sat back down again :/

jabharty

Quick tip, if you do find yourself jumping up, before you celebrate and get your cover blown, shout some sort of abuse towards the BC players as if coventry had just conceded at the Ricoh, flap your arms around and point at the "men in red shirts", and carry on like a pessimistic BC supporter....

Astute

Quick tip, if you do find yourself jumping up, before you celebrate and get your cover blown, shout some sort of abuse towards the BC players as if coventry had just conceded at the Ricoh, flap your arms around and point at the "men in red shirts", and carry on like a pessimistic BC supporter....

Your cover will be blown as soon as you smile. They are a little depressed at the moment. They are now expecting to go down.

Safest thing to do is know who is behind you or get a wall behind your back. I could never not celebrate a goal. You try your best, but get taken in by the moment.

Have you ever tried cursing players you don't know?

dadgad

I was in the home end at an away match in London a few years ago.
We scored and I momentarily forgot where I was!!!:eek::eek::eek:
There was a bit of a altercation, "how's yer father" handbags and we were ejected at half-time.:jerkin:
Part of the problem is people getting all tribal and neanderthal, I didn't deliberately antagonise the thick cockney wanders, honest.:wave:

CCFC123

From what I saw that day their fans weren't after us at ll but loads of their chavvy kids throwing directly at the police. We were so subdued we all just avoided them and went home :(

I've been there many times (wife and many of my mates support them) and always been ok but nearly got thrown out for having a pop at a little fkr who tried to hug me when Savo scored a hattrick against us and I was sat in the Holte End :(

Your joking aren't you!??? Bottles and bricks flying over police vans weren't aimed at City fans? Believe me, that lot of ammo wasn't aimed at the police and why would it when 6,000 cov were around!!! ?

skybluesteve76

Your joking aren't you!??? Bottles and bricks flying over police vans weren't aimed at City fans? Believe me, that lot of ammo wasn't aimed at the police and why would it when 6,000 cov were around!!! ?

I remember that day. Queuing for the train at Witton was mental! Dodging bricks and bottles! I remember the relief when I got in the train.

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread