Godiva Festival 2012 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Echo and the Bunnymen playing live on the Friday night (A band I really used to really love and have never seen live)

Plus Cast, Space and The Pigeon Detectives.

A bit of info for anyone that is interested out there.

Otis

Not so big on the others, but Echo and the Bunnymen were a class band. Definitely going down to see them.

It being free helps too. :D

LastGarrison

Have to say as a 90's indie kid that is right up my street!

Although remember getting tickets to watch the Pigeon Detectives when they played a mini gig for some TV show that was recorded at the Transport Museum and everyone just sang Enemy songs back to them that they didn't take too kindly too. That tall Welsh chap from the telly Steve something or other even said we were taking the piss over the microphone. Funny though. In a kind of had to be there moment.

Loved Cast and Space growing up and regulalry boom out on my Ipod.

Looking forward to this one.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Damn! Gonna miss it! Just gonna have to go along to this little local get together instead................

main-stage-line-up-2012-hackett.jpg

Houchens Head

Now, now, Otis! You know it's the Isle of Wight thingy!! :D

Houchens Head

Well of course Stu! Who wouldn't prefer Godiva! Bit of a babe in her day eh? ;)
The page 3 pin-up of Ye Olde Mercia Times!

WillieStanley

Leamington Peace Festival is a great day out!! We might be popping up this year. Godiva has gone seriously down hill since a certain "Local Band Done Good" headlined and caused trouble!! We last played Godiva in 2010 and I almost got kicked out for drinking the beer that was provided for us by the festival organisers whilst watching Ash!! Bentley Rythm Ace played that year... freaking awesome!! Highlight of last year was 80's Matchbox... brilliant band!!

Users who are viewing this thread