Goal Scoring Superstar Hero* (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Moff

Having seen the SSF in action, and knowing they have the likes of George Mackie coaching them, I think this is a shrewd signing.

He has come to the club, after working hard through the SSF, and I hope he does well and wish him the best of luck. Who knows we may have found a gem.

torchomatic

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

I'm more interested in whether you liked Sensible Soccer.

Having seen the SSF in action, and knowing they have the likes of George Mackie coaching them, I think this is a shrewd signing.

He has come to the club, after working hard through the SSF, and I hope he does well and wish him the best of luck. Who knows we may have found a gem.

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

[video=youtube;NNyU4xc-G6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNyU4xc-G6Y[/video]

Gazolba

He's 17 so won't figure in Mowbray's first team plans for 2 years ... right when his contract is ending. Could turn out to be another Sambou.

covcity4life

kick off revivial is coming out next month. i might get it for old school fix as pes and fifa are both scripted too much now and you dont get any joy from beating anyone because its all predetermined.

torchomatic

Thanks for that. Had no idea it was coming out. Just preordered on Amazon.

kick off revivial is coming out next month. i might get it for old school fix as pes and fifa are both scripted too much now and you dont get any joy from beating anyone because its all predetermined.

stevefloyd

We've been pinning all our hopes on an 18 year old this season so why not try him for next season ...15 goals by christmas and we can sell him in the January sales

torchomatic

Philosorapter

The best thing about Sensible Soccer 2006...

[video=youtube;zNJQypAjSdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNJQypAjSdI[/video]

Philosorapter

Okay, Fifa or Footie Manager vs Swos.
This is why this game rocks.
2 player spectacular

covcity4life

Thanks for that. Had no idea it was coming out. Just preordered on Amazon.

no problem

i want to but it in protest to konami and EA for releasing poor football games this year but at same time i do wonder if retro game will still be fun?

at 15 quid probably cant go wrong

Terry Gibson's perm

Surprised weve not seen him in pre season. Still only young but if he's that good, it's not like we're overloaded by Strikers who know where the net is ....

I had forgotten about him

Nick

Administrator
He is 17, so not mega young.

I thought Harries was still about that age for some reason but he is 19!

robbiekeane

He is 17, so not mega young.

I thought Harries was still about that age for some reason but he is 19!
At 17 I'd be starting to bring him on for 5/10 minutes here and there when we're winning games. Doesn't seem to happen that much with us though until they're much older.

Users who are viewing this thread