Gmk (1 Viewer)

C

Clive Plattini

Was never on gmk. Any chance you can explain this one?

Ashdown1

GMK used to be a fine refuge for debate but sadly is now dominated by a manic depressive who still hasn't got over the club employing Marlon King and a big eared yank twat who has been 1 game in 9 years and is convinced SISU should be vindicated for all they have done for the club and Coventry City fans should indeed to a man get there arses off to Northampton every other week. I left when even the moderators began to spin the same mantra !

olderskyblue

They do seem to have an unhealthy and venomous obsession with here though.

Ashdown1

I don't know why? there is a broad spread of opinion on here on both sides of the debate. Anyway I suspect many venture over to alleviate the boredom of listening to their resident comedians thrash it out.

olderskyblue

I didn't mean the people who post on here necessarily, it's the ones who read stuff on here then go running back to GMK to say "look what he said" and then the name calling begins. sad really.

Nick

Administrator
I didn't mean the people who post on here necessarily, it's the ones who read stuff on here then go running back to GMK to say "look what he said" and then the name calling begins. sad really.

There used to be a lot of that but not so bad now, usually it is when somebody says something silly but they don't mention that every other member has pointed out that it is silly!

Otis

Spot on Nick.

With the volume of traffic on here you are always going to get some daft posts and threads.

I've said many a time, there's some very good posters over there and some very good posters over here.

Ever thought of a merger?;)

Users who are viewing this thread