Glory Days (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
ITV - 11.10pm

Watch it or you are rubbish!

G

Gregsy!!

It just shows how desperate for success this club is to still be celebrating a cup we won over 20 years ago!! :eek: Yes it was magical day but i think its time to move on now!! :D:D:D

ccfc1987

It just shows how desperate for success this club is to still be celebrating a cup we won over 20 years ago!! :eek: Yes it was magical day but i think its time to move on now!! :D:D:D

i no what you mean the problem is my dad took me and he was a newcastle fan at the time,we did not go to many games so this one is more sentimental to me,

Nick

Administrator
I have attached the torrent file to this post as it was too big for youtube so you will download this just like you would any other torrent file and run it.

If you need any help with this please ask in our Tech Support Forum

You will need to have some sort of software to play flv videos such Applian FLV Player.

Attachments

• GloryDays.torrent
    14 KB · Views: 15

torchomatic

Just watched it. Brilliant.

I was going to download this too, Nick. There aren't any seeds though at the mo.

Does anyone here use The Box? It's a great site for downloading British TV. I can send invites out if anyone is interested. This is the kind of thing that could be uploaded.

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
It seems to be downloading for me on another test PC :)

It is sad to see Micky Gynn sat in his postal uniform though :(

skyblueprincess

Watched it .... Loved it ..... Still giggle at the hair cuts .... lol

I even had popcorn and hot choc

simmouk

Administrator
That was ace! So good to see the footage and the interviews together etc, made me tingle all over several times...especially Silett dancing, and Mabbutt's knee! And Houch's header! OMG, it's happening again!

I nabbed it of UKNova this morning before I went to work :D One to saver :)

ccfc1987

it works but would be better if after you download it pls seed,the more that seed the faster the download time

simmouk

Administrator
Watched it again last night - makes my hairs stand on end every time! In fact it's happening now, just thinking about it! PLAY UP SKY BLUES!

Also I had to laugh at Killer practically discharging himself from hospital so he could go and join the lads in Spain for "a few drinks" :)

Users who are viewing this thread