Glad you are leaving (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Glad you are going Robins. I would rather have a manager with an ounce of loyalty after we gave you a chance again in management again.

5 months of utter bullshit about your affection for us and this is how you treat us fans.

You can fuck right off up to your Yorkshire pudding club.

An absolute disgrace and a bare faced liar to us fans.

Hope you endure a shit managerial career.

And yes... I am pissed off

skybluesteve76

Unbelievable Jeff! The lack of loyalty in football sickens me! It'll come back to bite him, we are a bigger club and we will be back where we belong again with or without him

D

Deleted member 4439

Anybody want my Bury tickets, as well? Head equally gone.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Glad you are going Robins. I would rather have a manager with an ounce of loyalty after we gave you a chance again in management again.

5 months of utter bullshit about your affection for us and this is how you treat us fans.

You can fuck right off up to your Yorkshire pudding club.

An absolute disgrace and a bare faced liar to us fans.

Hope you endure a shit managerial career.

And yes... I am pissed off

Chill my friend... managers come and go... supporters remain..... no point in winding yourself up.. the king is dead long live the king.....'sides its grim up North!!;)

suddsy101

counldnt of said it better myself. i would prefer a loyal manager than a manager that just wants the best job possible

Steve.B50

Loyalty.
Trusted this guy. I know SISU not helped situation but the things he said I believed.
Never thought I would be here saying such things but I hope he fails at Huddesfield.
He should have seen out the season after we gave him a chance again in football.

GusG

No loyalty anydays, shocking. What a prick, bullshit wanker, Adkins or Grayson would be great but could end up with Ince.....

AFCCOVENTRY

I can understand if he went after the season finished after being a success. But to say he admires the fans and he has sky blue blood is a complete and utter joke.

I have never been let down as a fan by a manager or a player like this.

I was pissed when Dublin left, but at least he gave us a good few years of loyalty.

Robins is a joke.

Covcraig@bury

Loyalties start by getting behind the team at bury and Crewe . Nothing changes. You are sky blue through thick or thin. You can't change supporting your team, so support them. PUSB & keep the faith

Grendel

Can't we save all this vitriol until he's actually left?

The press office has issued a statement telling the local media to prepare for a press conference tonight.

No release cause I gather. Huddersfield put an offer for him which we turned down but he has forced the issue.

andrew.roberts

It´s not been confirmed yet, but if Robins goes then we have to accept that that´s what happens today, people making personal decisions which they believe will further their careers and not only just in football. I´m not condoning what he seems about to do but at the same time I am hardly suprised, loyalty and respect these days are two words that should be erased from the dictionary as neither seem to count for much anymore

lordsummerisle

Anybody else says PU fucking SB or keep the wanking faith and I start stabbing

I keep the wanking faith, however I start sobbing afterwards because of my empty loveless life.

Still, at least got the football to cheer me up!

Shit, best get some more dual purpose Kleenex in.

kepit 2 yusen

If he goes, I hope Uddersfield get relegated and we go up ! - justice done. Totally gone off the guy for putting us through this as if we haven't had enough to put up with PUSB

jabharty

The press office has issued a statement telling the local media to prepare for a press conference tonight.

No release cause I gather. Huddersfield put an offer for him which we turned down but he has forced the issue.
Where did you hear this/when is the press conference/where is it being held.
Questions, questions!

Users who are viewing this thread