Glad all over back in the charts (1 Viewer)

gladalloverxmas

can all coventry city fans please help in quest to get glad all over( which im told you apprently you apprently use as goal celebration music) to get it in the christmas chart goal just a top 40 only around 2,000 sales needed
The song itself is a legendary song that alot of people can recognized with many football teams that have taken it on and adopted over the years and its just a feel glod song for this time of year

and to make it a more worth while cause dave clark himself has offered a minium of 10p per download going to help for heroes charity which is a kind gesture

please can everyone download now up until midnight tommorrow night ( xmas eve)

follow us on twitter @gladtobeno1
download it from itunes now http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/glad-all-over/id293032247?i=293032250
and visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/gladallover2011

thank you for your support any chance a mod can make this sticky?

cornoccfc

what's goal celebration music? ;)

in seriousness no, don't think City have used it, not in the last 5 years anyway

I've already bought my xmas record- 'Dominick the Donkey' :p

TheRoyalScam

Don't we play that Chelsea Dagger riff when we score?........it's so long ago now.........I remember when we used to score 'goals' once upon a time....;)

'Glad All Over' was from the Jimmy Hill Era, when we had rattles in the chorus: '....baby I'm [rattle, rattle] Glad All Over, baby I'm [rattle, rattle] Glad All Over etc etc etc:claping hands:

gladalloverxmas

if you are not still using and you say you used it in the jimmy hill era can you not support it for those days a classic song ans supporting a good cause that is all

Sutty

We did use it last year, definitely.

You might have missed it, it was that time when the people near(ish) to you looked a bit less bored? :whistle:

Nonleagueherewecome

Seems fair enough. Its better than Chelsea Dagger ;)

skybluejelly

if donates all the profit to help the heroes i will buy one,why would i buy it otherwise just to make him money.....if every one wants to give me 79p i will also give 10p to help the heroes.

EleanorRigby

Was always puzzled all those years ago why JH introduced the Sky Blue song derived from that crappy lullaby The Eton Boating Song when Glad All Over used to echo around the ground.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Was always puzzled all those years ago why JH introduced the Sky Blue song derived from that crappy lullaby The Eton Boating Song when Glad All Over used to echo around the ground.

Have to agree here. The Eton Boating Song has gotta be one of the dullest tunes around! Could've chosen something more up-tempo JH!! :guitar2:

Tonylinc

The "Sky Blue Song", was pened by JH and John Camkin to the tune of the Eton Boating song in the 60's. How many other teams have their own "original" song? It may seem dated by today's standards but it is OURS.

Users who are viewing this thread