Gillingham Manager's Pre-match Comments (1 Viewer)

st john

Gillingham manager Justin Edinburgh told BBC Radio Kent:
"It has been a progressive season. We could finish eighth or ninth and that would be a very good season.
"We have a job to do because there is a lot riding on the game.
"I don't think Notts County would have any sympathy for us if the roles were reversed. We need to make sure we have a winning mentality at the club.
"I don't want to see their players celebrating on my pitch after the game. People might think that is ruthless or heartless but I want to see us doing a lap of honour."

Otis

Gillingham manager Justin Edinburgh told BBC Radio Kent:
"It has been a progressive season. We could finish eighth or ninth and that would be a very good season.
"We have a job to do because there is a lot riding on the game.
"I don't think Notts County would have any sympathy for us if the roles were reversed. We need to make sure we have a winning mentality at the club.
"I don't want to see their players celebrating on my pitch after the game. People might think that is ruthless or heartless but I want to see us doing a lap of honour."
Yay! Well said. Every team should go out to win the game, but we do all know that some players do go on autopilot in these final day games.

Hobo

Justin Edinburgh won't be marking anyone at corners or taking shots at the County goal.

Users who are viewing this thread