Gilbert's Book (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Lets do some marketing for him with a thread, given his twitter's all over the shit.

Anyway, anybody ordered it?

Can I get hold of a copy in my local library (to save me ordering it ;))?

Will it be serialised in the Coventry Observer?

The Penguin

I was tempted to buy it so that I could properly evaluate its contents...

...but I doubt it contains anything revelatory or 'new'.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is, he won't have spoken to the club so where is his info from?

He said there was more about wasps sniffing round in there, so where will he gave got the information? The question is then why wouldn't it be in the telegraph.

But then, can't comment until reading it. It might have some massive exclusives in there against every side.

Interesting his twitter back and forth with rob s where he says rob is mentioned in it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wait until it's in the 99p before Xmas as I said before sbt should buy it and then we all pass it around but can I not have it after Skybluedan;). Will the second instalment be about a team from London appearing or is that in this one

Nick

Administrator
Wait until it's in the 99p before Xmas as I said before sbt should buy it and then we all pass it around but can I not have it after Skybluedan;). Will the second instalment be about a team from London appearing or is that in this one
He says there is more about wasps sniffing about in there.

It won't be damning though will it?

chiefdave

Not sure I really want to read about a really shit part of our history, especially when its so recent and in many ways still ongoing.
...but I doubt it contains anything revelatory or 'new'.
If he had anything revelatory should't it be in the CT seeing as they pay his wages? If it doesn't its just a rehash of what we already know and if nobody on the clubs side was interview or cooperated with him it will be a pretty one sided story.

Frankley

I won't be buying the book because I don't want someone profiting from the predicament the club is in.

On the subject of local journalists in general, I think the standard now is pretty low. I can't believe that any of the local hacks will be presenting Newsnight in 20 years.

eastwoodsdustman

If one person gets it then we should have it posted up on a thread in a serialisation. He doesn't post on here any more so he won't know!

martcov

Thing is, he won't have spoken to the club so where is his info from?

He said there was more about wasps sniffing round in there, so where will he gave got the information? The question is then why wouldn't it be in the telegraph.

But then, can't comment until reading it. It might have some massive exclusives in there against every side.

Interesting his twitter back and forth with rob s where he says rob is mentioned in it.

What if Nick and SBT are in it? More Twitter wars?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Who is Gilbert ?

martcov

Very weird come back. He drinks a lot of coffee too, and he has yellow wee. Dress to think.

I think there are a few other 'fans' lining up to do things to the book author.... But his self confidence is amazing..... Something is going on - at least in Simon's world...

clint van damme

Be interesting. I'd be famous! Also depends what's said ;)

Not too much, he is from Canley.
playing catch up a bit tonight, what's with all the references to Canley/ I've a horrible feeling simon has given it the big un about been from Canley, please tell me I'm wrong, that would be seriously embarrassing for him.

Users who are viewing this thread