Gate for Bury? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

I'm finding this a difficult one, but I'm going for 13,045. Got to better than Scunthorpe surely!!

Bob Latchford

We went from 17 k to 11 k . that scunny result was a big blow 10 ,885 I reckon.

Warwickhunt

back to 9k for me we have too many fickle fans

westofrayne

Will be shocked if its above 10K to be honest, sadly a few bad results and people have more interesting things to do on Saturdays

Otis

11,000 .... just under.

Two home game defeats on the bounce, the last being that debacle against Scunthorpe, will have surely put a fair few off.

stupot07

circa 11k, bringing 4 extra's with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

pusbccfc

9900 I am afraid.

letsallsingtogether

11k-ish.

Fucking fickle bunch aren't we? Why can't we be like Sheff Utd and constanly get 18-19k?

Because we are all cunts for going...........
It has always been that way.
Still get the piss taken out of me by ex City fans saying do you really go and Watch that shit, and that's from ex season ticket holders.

Otis

Worse still, someone I know got 'Why do you still go and watch that shit?' And that was from TM, Venus and Ricketts!!!

Hobo

10500 cannot see it being any higher

skyblue1991

Because we are all cunts for going...........
It has always been that way.
Still get the piss taken out of me by ex City fans saying do you really go and Watch that shit, and that's from ex season ticket holders.

I go to Sheffield quite often.

Match day when walking around Bramall Lane/Shoreham St (never been to a game unless it's Cov away of course!) even two hours before kick off fundamentally you can feel its much better in regards to excitement, atmosphere etc... There isn't fun days for the kids like we have for the JSBs, the gound is the oldest professional ground in the league and yet they have been in this league for 5 years now. I don't know why but I doubt you'll ever get 'you still go up to watch that shit' there.

Why can't we have this?

Moff

I go to Sheffield quite often.

Match day when walking around Bramall Lane/Shoreham St (never been to a game unless it's Cov away of course!) even two hours before kick off fundamentally you can feel its much better in regards to excitement, atmosphere etc... There isn't fun days for the kids like we have for the JSBs, the gound is the oldest professional ground in the league and yet they have been in this league for 5 years now. I don't know why but I doubt you'll ever get 'you still go up to watch that shit' there.

Why can't we have this?

I lived in Sheffield for a few years in the 90's. Football there seemed more ingrained in the local community, and I do think the rivalry, and it really is a hostile one bettwen the Blades and Wednesday does help, as does the fact that whilst they have had downs in the last few years they have also had more ups than we have, and that has retained supporters that we have probably lost due to not having many ups.

I think the position of Brammal Lane is also good, near to the town and not to far from well populated areas meaning its easily reached, which also helps.

Steve.B50

Bury won't bring many and not a glamour tie. Part time fans will stay away until we start winning again so I reckon 11k

To be fair to Bury, they are a small club in the shadows of some massive teams. As I recall that they are some of the best away fans in the Country. Per ratio if home gates they take more away than a most clubs.

Londonccfcfan

Sold almost 9000 looking at quick seats availability, so looks like 11500 max.

if our results improve , I can see Sheffield United home last home game being 20k plus if both teams in shake up for play offs.

Users who are viewing this thread