Gary Hoffman (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Malcolm 'Sisu Out' Clarke
  • Start date
M

Malcolm 'Sisu Out' Clarke

Where has he gone?

Does he still attend ANY games?

Like ALL of us (bar for the clowns who run the club or do their best not to) SO worried about the current situation and future of our Club

Losing games 6-1 and 7-2 against SMALLER clubs than us and it just seems to be accepted

What would Top teams do to our 1st team and youth set ups !!

We have got to get our situation more in the public eye cos I feel we are forgotten and very soon we are just gonna disolve

Allot of fans can't be bothered to
get behind the protests but we MUST do something

Sacking Mowbray is certainly not the answer

He doesn't want to be losing the players he has lost, just so surprised he hasn't walked before now

Hearing they offered Ben Turner £800 a week shows where the club is

He wanted to come BUT what a fookin insult !!

£800 a week to a player like that

Nick

Administrator
Where did you hear 800 a week? They offered sambou close to that.

Smaller clubs then us??

Have you signed up for a wind up?

JimmyHillsbeard

If we'd been beaten 7-2 by Charlton you might have a point (although they were in the Championship last year). We didn't. Our u23s lost to them. What was the u23 result before that? No one knows or cares.

Norwich. Bigger crowds, bigger finances, and been in Prem three times since our relegation. You're deluded if you think we are bigger.

Nick

Administrator
If we'd been beaten 7-2 by Charlton you might have a point (although they were in the Championship last year). We didn't. Our u23s lost to them. What was the u23 result before that? No one knows or cares.

Norwich. Bigger crowds, bigger finances, and been in Prem three times since our relegation. You're deluded if you think we are bigger.
Nobody knows other results, they don't really get reported do they?

M

£800 a week is true

They couldn't get any deals over the line cos of their poxy wage structure

£2k a week is their max

Wilbraham was meant to be coming on his wheelchair but when it got down to salary he chose the Aldi Checkout role

We are still deemed a pull and a big club to players out their ........ Until we talk wages

Pay peanuts get monkeys

SkyBlueZack

Sport England approve the wasps plans. New member signs up and diverts attention back to sisu. Didn't see that coming. As for Hoffman, he's probably looking for someone else's money to play football chairman with. I'll give it a miss though thanks. Same for any other individual involved who has had a hand or an eye on our demise.

SkyBlueZack

So the max is 2k but we only offered 800 to an experienced defender we were searching for. Only offered 800 even though reda would have been on more and we got rid of Martin. It isn't the truth. Go spout your bullshit on the CET. They'll love it there.

AFCCOVENTRY

We are a small club, with a small fan base (reducing every season), achieved nothing, constant relegation battles followed by actual relegations, little to no income streams, we don't own our own stadium or have a long term rental deal, academy is in the air, we have owners who don't give a shit.

clint van damme

Someone posted on here that they know one of Turners family and they said he was never offered a deal by City, someone's telling porkies.

Nick

Administrator
£800 a week is true

They couldn't get any deals over the line cos of their poxy wage structure

£2k a week is their max

Wilbraham was meant to be coming on his wheelchair but when it got down to salary he chose the Aldi Checkout role

We are still deemed a pull and a big club to players out their ........ Until we talk wages

Pay peanuts get monkeys

So their max is 2000 but they offered Turner close to half the league one average?

Of course.

Looks like you are just here for the wind up.

New user making things up shocker, again.

Why did you bring hoffman up? Is it an attempt to start some sort of revolt to him again?

This sort of stuff doesn't wash on here, even with people who hate sisu.

M

It's true pal, they offered Turner £800 a week

My info is pucka

Are you surprised then ???

They were paying £500 a game to some of them players last season (Ramage being one)

£800 to Turner was a fuckin embarrassment, it pains me talking about it

Nick

Administrator
Of course it is pucka, why would it be anything else?

Your anger doesn't make sense, if our maximum wage budget is £2000 but Turner was only offered £800 then that is down to Mowbray and Venus isn't it?

You aren't the bloke at the games who makes things up on the spot to get angry about are you? Then tries to get his mates riled up, but most of them sit and ignore him and watch the game?

You still didn't mention the Hoffman link?

Grendel

Where has he gone?

Like ALL of us (bar for the clowns who run the club or do their best not to) SO worried about the current situation and future of our Club

Losing games 6-1 and 7-2 against SMALLER clubs than us and it just seems to be accepted

We have got to get our situation more in the public eye cos I feel we are forgotten and very soon we are just gonna disolve

He doesn't want to be losing the players he has lost, just so surprised he hasn't walked before now

Go over to the CT site. You'll be much respected over there with those kinds of "facts"

You and Woolyback will get on great.

skyblue1991

Where has he gone?

You missed a '0' off £800 a week

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

M

You missed a '0' off £800 a week

I put one too many, it should have said £80 a week mate !!

That's why nobody signs other than loan players

They can't get mortgages on what we offer

M

They just can't get mortgages, that's the problem

skyblue1991

I put one too many, it should have said £80 a week mate !!

That's why nobody signs other than loan players

They can't get mortgages on what we offer
OK let's over spend on wages, that'll get us out of this mess.

Haven't we been down this road before?

The average weekly wage in League 1 is about 2k and it's actually probably less than that.

Whoever said we offered £800 is talking out of their arse.

Didn't he end up going to a Championship club anyway? Isn't that a better career move?

M

Baker was DESPERATE to come back.

Loves the Club, his family love living in Kenilworth ....

Just couldn't get a mortgage on what we would offer him

We couldnt even compete with Pompeys riches if we tried

Irish Sky Blue

Someone posted on here that they know one of Turners family and they said he was never offered a deal by City, someone's telling porkies.

That was me. I work I Chelmsley Wood with a cousin of Ben Turner. She is sometimes a little behind the times as it was me who told her last season that he was coming back on loan. However, I kept asking her over the summer was there any sign of him coming back here and she didn't know. Eventually he signed for Burton. A couple of weeks later she told me that he had had no approach from either Blues (who he would love to have played for) or us.
However, the main point of this thread is not Turner, it is the state of our club. I think both Hoffman and Elliot get a lot of undeserved stick on here. Yes they trusted and worked with Sisu. I think most people saw them (Sisu) as saviours. I used to see both of them regularly at away games. I haven't seen Hoffman for a while. If you go to away games, pay on the gate and sit with the ordinary fans, I think that says something about your feelings for the club. Anyway, the main point of this thread is what can we do to try and get us out of the massive hole we are in, not really about individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread