Garlick new stadium group (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

According to the SCG this group had first formal meeting last night.

Do we know who is on this group and are minutes going to be produced?

Its all a load of shite but we should still be updated.

Captain Dart

wingy

I couldn't give fig about any of them
I don't need or want any dialogue from them or their acolytes
In fact all media output like references to programme notes New ground etc should come from Northampton media
None of them represent me or many others
We've been left behind as collateral
They will never get me onside

RFC

Responses like those above don't deserve a reply or to be kept informed.

You stick to negativity and I'll stick to what I know and believe!

By the way no PR, all totally info independent, although nothing's for free, so Club paying all expenses.

duffer

By the way no PR, all totally info independent, although nothing's for free, so Club paying all expenses.

Do you know it, RFC, or do you just believe it? It's just that there's quite a big difference.

The Gentleman

Paying expenses for what? we have had one drawing that I could do on my turbo cad on my laptop. I'm never quite sure as to which way you will sway on the new ground, a couple of days ago you said something about looking forward to us playing back at the Ricoh but a week before you come on here and say that we are well down the road of building a new stadium. How can you ever be expected to be taken seriously if you keep coming out with these huge contradictions. HELP

DaleM

What do you believe in RFC ?

Matty_CCFC

I do try and respect everyone's views and be nice to most people but you are one priceless wanker of the first degree

PIPSQUEEK

So thats another debt going into Coventry City

Last edited:

Monners

Don't wish to come across as negative, but anyone with any modicum of intelligence will understand that there is no intention or possibility of building a new stadium. So this is a complete waste of time and energy.

Incidentally, the Northampton Clown turned up at a party I was at a couple of weeks back. Was it RFC in disguise?

Captain Dart

While you stick to blind obedience.

lifelongcityfan

What do you know...hahahhahahahahahahahha

Hobo

Why update a none believer?

So let's alienate the non believers further! Do you actually think about the situation and the consequences? Or do you just think I'm a City fan regardless, let's batten down the hatches, because I'm so loyal?

shmmeee

Obviously a lot more than most replying to this thread but you believe whatever!

Is a move back to the Ricoh still possible, well just about a yes.

Is it ever likely to happen NO IMHO!

So, to recap, what you "know" is your "humble opinion"?

Shit or get off the pot man, this is the Internet "I know something you don't know" gets you rightly ridiculed.

dongonzalos

Obviously a lot more than most replying to this thread but you believe whatever!

Is a move back to the Ricoh still possible, well just about a yes.

Is it ever likely to happen NO IMHO!

RFC

Do you have any opinion on the financial viability of building a new stadium.

Is it going to be possible to sell the club and stadium in the future for an amount equal to or more than the combined debt generated by the development on top of the existing debt ?

mark82

Shit or get off the pot man, this is the Internet "I know something you don't know" gets you rightly ridiculed.

Was it you shmmeee who went to the initial meeting? Assume you didn't make it on?

On another note, it's great to see yet another thread being ruined by petty arguing. Anyone have a capability to discuss sensibly? Getting a bit stupid now and people on both sides are getting fed up with it so can we try to stay on topic and not needlessly have a go at each other.

RFC

Believe whatever you want, I'm not going to compromise or reveal my sources.

Please respect that and try not to be so personally offensive.

wingy

Believe whatever you want, I'm not going to compromise or reveal my sources.

Please respect that and try not to be so personally offensive.
I don't have a problem with RFC
He has his views. Beliefs
I don't generally respond nor do I listen
Just like the owners and their acolytes. I am both Blind and Deaf

Hobo

If you are in the know fair enough. No, why should you compromise a source? But if it is such a reality why allude to it so much? That alone can compromise a source over time!

So it just leaves me thinking you have no source and are just full of bull shit.

James Smith

So thats another debt going into Coventry City
ML said the outcome of the JR won't affect the club which I assume means financially, so fortunately for us the costs of the JR Win/lose/draw will not be adding to our club's debt mountain.

James Smith

Speaking as someone who is happy to have the new stadium, or even a groundshare in Coventry if it means we come home sooner, I'd be interested to hear about the meeting.

James Smith

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to know what went on.

True - you'd think they'd be publicising it to everyone so the FL and FA took notice of the efforts they're making to get it built.

skybluefred

The real question that needs answering is--what is the cost of buying the land--planning permission--
and building this 12 thousand seater Stadium. Will it be £30--£40--£50m or possibly more.

However much the final bill is it must get added to sisu's supposed losses, this will escalate
said losses to somewhere in the £120m region.

That makes CCFC an unviable option to any prospective buyers.

So why spend a further £50m when it will not give investors a return on their money?.

dongonzalos

The real question that needs answering is--what is the cost of buying the land--planning permission--
and building this 12 thousand seater Stadium. Will it be £30--£40--£50m or possibly more.

However much the final bill is it must get added to sisu's supposed losses, this will escalate
said losses to somewhere in the £120m region.

That makes CCFC an unviable option to any prospective buyers.

So why spend a further £50m when it will not give investors a return on their money?.

This is what I just asked RFC for his opinion on.
He has replied since but not to my question.
Maybe he missed it?

chiefdave

Rotherham's 12K capacity stadium cost £20m to build plus cost of land, planning, legals etc so I would say you're looking at £30m as a minimum. There are no other facilities to sell on or lease to generate money. Potentially you could sell naming rights but I can't see them being worth a great deal. Would anyone invest in a stadium. From what SISU tell us about the Ricoh the actual value for resale will be way below the build cost so how would you make a profit? If it all has to be financed the loan repayments would way above the level of rent that was said to be crippling the club.

Users who are viewing this thread