game over sisu....? (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

So is this going to be the last few weeks of sisu...personally I think so.We know they want out of the club they have done for several years..the fact they spoke to hoffman before about a take over pretty much sums it up.All they are doing now is trying to get as much money as they can before they leave. Remember it isnt just haskells bid on the table, there are others . There's only one side panicking and issuing lies and false statements.acl haskell . Elliot, hoffman and the other bidders are keeping quiet. They don't need to do anything, fishers doing their work for them,next big statement will come from the administrator got a feeling its good news.keep digging that hole tim.

ricohman

Hope your right, yes sisu are doing hoffmans work for him. All these lies about new stadium makes them look even more foolish

Grendel

Hope your right, yes sisu are doing hoffmans work for him. All these lies about new stadium makes them look even more foolish

They do but let's hope there are other bidders theman Haskell. There have to be question marks about him.

cloughie

They do but let's hope there are other bidders theman Haskell. There have to be question marks about him.

Only because we know little about him ,yet even you Grendel must think anything must be better than the BS being spouted by TF and sisu

Grendel

Only because we know little about him ,yet even you Grendel must think anything must be better than the BS being spouted by TF and sisu

The evidence on Haskell though is he is more of a window shopper. I really don't see him buying the club. There is allegedly one other interested party - lets hope so.

What concerns me is if they were very interested they would be very public and drawing up business plans to try and force both sisu's and the leagues hand. Silence is not a good sign at all.

Delboycov

Agree with that and the good thing about the last few days is it does seem to have united the fans for the first time in a very long time. Thanks for that Tim ;-)

quinn1971

Could be a suprise waiting in the background. Everyone is focused on a battle between haskell and holdings.The ricoh would be a goldmine in the right hands.just hope it goes to somebody who cares about our club.I know what you mean about haskell.end of the day he's a property developer but id take him over the clowns we have at the minute.

cloughie

The evidence on Haskell though is he is more of a window shopper. I really don't see him buying the club. There is allegedly one other interested party - lets hope so.

What concerns me is if they were very interested they would be very public and drawing up business plans to try and force both sisu's and the leagues hand. Silence is not a good sign at all.

I'm not sure but maybe , just guessing, they have put a business plan to the administrator and the FL and are feeling confident of it being accepted and feel they don't need to say any more or give away info to sisu,

As i said just a guess or maybe wishfull thinking, only time will tell

I'm not sure but maybe , just guessing, they have put a business plan to the administrator and the FL and are feeling confident of it being accepted and feel they don't need to say any more or give away info to sisu,

As i said just a guess or maybe wishfull thinking, only time will tell

Think you could be very close to being spot on.....

covross

'The evidence on Haskell though is he is more of a window shopper' How do you mean? Being outbid by another consortium at Leeds doesn't make ph4 a 'window shopper'

quinn1971

Three words spring to mind for sisu, hook,line and sinker.....

Sisu's business plan becomes more laughable every day. Haskells bid or anybody else's offer thats on the table will be better than sisu's pathetic attempt . It's now down to how impartial appleton remains and if the football league give a shit about their members or not.

cloughie

'The evidence on Haskell though is he is more of a window shopper' How do you mean? Being outbid by another consortium at Leeds doesn't make ph4 a 'window shopper'

He wasn't out bid he just thought it wasn't worth the money others were prepared to pay

Obviously not a blind fool

Tonylinc

My hatred of Sisu is so great that any reasoned arguments completely go out of the window when discussing them. Having said that, they must be utterly stupid to think for one minute the fans of CCFC will swallow any more shit that they spout.

CCFC PimpRail

Even if the Allied forces are approaching Berlin, it doesn't answer the more pressing issue of whether CCFC will be playing at Stalag Ricoh or Stalag somewhere else...

Nonleagueherewecome

Even if the Allied forces are approaching Berlin, it doesn't answer the more pressing issue of whether CCFC will be playing at Stalag Ricoh or Stalag somewhere else...

I always like a WWII analogy, ill thought through or otherwise :)

Nonleagueherewecome

In that case do you think Timmy can win the battle of the bulge. ;)

The whole "SISU and ACL were in it together!" angle does remind me of the way that Hitler thought that he could make peace with the Allies and join up against the Soviets..

dongonzalos

I have to agree it does smack desperation the ramping up of the leaks about Walsall and new land getting purchased.

Either they intend to do neither and want Mr Haskell to go away, or get the highest price if he doesn't.

Or

They intend to ground share still hoping to break ACL without building the new stadium.

georgehudson

well, if Mr. Appleton can spare some of his valuable time,
we all would like to hear,
or is he too busy racking up an awful lot of money

SkyBlueUkeman

Its said that when a person dies, they are sometimes known to empty their bowels.

This is Sisu. Emptying their bowels.

(Soz.)

Users who are viewing this thread