Gael's award (1 Viewer)

Skybluedar

News on Kyle is not a good news story. I would not be in agreement with taking pleasure in someone elses misfortune.

Gael on the other hand, I really hope he starts knocking on AT's door to get back into the side perhaps before the season is out. I think the break will have done him good and he will be really at it when he gets back in. Having just watched the U18's highlights available on SBW against Ipswich and Bigirimana was involved in 3 of the 4 goals and he looked the best player on the pitch, very creative. Get him back in AT!

rob9872

News on Kyle is not a good news story. I would not be in agreement with taking pleasure in someone elses misfortune.

Really? An absolute tool. He is as bad as King off the pitch, not very good on it. He took us for a ride in terms of the money he cost us for the return we got. He is fortunate to have done something we all envy and he abused his chance many times. The guy does not have a life threatening disease but may lose his football career I have no problem with that all and I think it is great news.

Gael on the other hand, I really hope he starts knocking on AT's door to get back into the side perhaps before the season is out. I think the break will have done him good and he will be really at it when he gets back in. Having just watched the U18's highlights available on SBW against Ipswich and Bigirimana was involved in 3 of the 4 goals and he looked the best player on the pitch, very creative. Get him back in AT!

have to agree watched those highlights an gael looked absolutely different class at that level his passing an vision was brilliant, he will be in the prem in 2 years

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well if he looked that good he has improved compared to a couple of weeks ago against Leicester. That is good news, hopefully he may be an option again for the first team soon.

I agree rob the article about Gael makes refreshing reading.

sky_blue_up_north

Great article, the lad is so refreshing in what is cut throat business. Hope he gets a few more games before the end of the season. I have no doubt he we play in the Premiership one day.

Users who are viewing this thread