Gael Bigirimana (1 Viewer)

It seems to me since he was sent off he has been scared to tackle and hasn't looked the same player.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. Although having said that, when he does make a slide tackle I think he is going to be sent off every time. His timing is awful at the moment.

pusbccfc

Its down to him playing to defensively in the cdm position.
He's a Centre Attacking mid who should be played at the tip of the diamond.
He isn't very good at tackling as we all know he's not physical, and not that quick.
But he's the most skilful player in the team, I've heard loads on his shot, and his ability in the box.
With clingan near back, and deegan thomas also in midfield, can we loan him out for a month?

Its down to him playing to defensively in the cdm position.
He's a Centre Attacking mid who should be played at the tip of the diamond.
He isn't very good at tackling as we all know he's not physical, and not that quick.
But he's the most skilful player in the team, I've heard loads on his shot, and his ability in the box.
With clingan near back, and deegan thomas also in midfield, can we loan him out for a month?

I thought he has been playing right mid field?

J

Jack Griffin

The way things are at the moment it is rare we have more than 5 midfielders fit at any one time.

stupot07

I thought he has been playing right mid field?

He played left centre midfield on Saturday, bur your right he has played either right or left centre midfield. He's never played as the cdm - that's was clingan, Gardner and now Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread