Future to be debated in Westminister (2 Viewers)

The Gentleman

Still isn't CCFC is it? What happens if Man Utd went, would they all support Man City? Doubt it.

No Nick, but some would support a club that was set up in a protest at certain things happening at Man Utd.............You know, like FC United. This is proof that what some are saying on here that SOME (yes Nick, just some and not all) CCFC fans would support Coventry United.

Nick

Administrator
No Nick, but some would support a club that was set up in a protest at certain things happening at Man Utd.............You know, like FC United. This is proof that what some are saying on here that SOME (yes Nick, just some and not all) CCFC fans would support Coventry United.

Some already do support Cov Utd, so it doesn't really prove anything does it?

The Gentleman

Some already do support Cov Utd, so it doesn't really prove anything does it?

Hey? Nobody supported Cov Utd before they were set up. But CCFC fans still did it and they wtahc them rather than CCFC. Man Utd fans set up FC United before anyone supported it but they still did it and some fans go there instead of Old Trafford. All I am saying is that it shows that some fans can move loyalty if they are pissed off enough and my two examples prove that. One is little old Coventry but the other is one of the biggest clubs in the world.

rupert_bear

it wouldn't just be switching to CU and dumping ccfc would it, ccfc would be more or less finished, maybe on the brink, that's the way we are heading, I say thank God for Cov United and the foresite of those setting them up. It has sisu looking over their shoulder any threat of liquidation or drifting down the pyramid is softened with CU in the background. Anything like this wouldn't occur over night there would be a highly public run up. Should it happen there could easily be a suttle name change, colour change etc, happened many times before Bournemouth became AFC for example, bet none of their current supporters give a shite about the & Boscombe Athletic bit they dumped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread