Fury v Wilder (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Who's going to win this fight ? I'm going for Wilder,but if Fury wins I'll apologize in low rating him. Could be a long scrap !

ccfchoi87

If fury was fit he’d win it comfortably. Unfortunately I think he’s taking a last pay day before retirement.

LastGarrison

Losing 10 stone in a little over a year is going to have a massive effect so it will all depend on how Fury’s body stands up.

Wilder as a boxer is awful and his footwork is laughable but he does bang and throws punches from weird angles.

I’m a Fury fan so am slightly biased but Wilder appears very light and if he doesn’t connect early then a 3 stone heavier Fury constantly leaning on him and jabbing him to the face could see him tire out.

The sensible money, as every man and his dog seems to be predicting, is Wilder by KO or Fury on points but I have a sneaky feeling Fury could stop him late on.

Either way I don’t think it will be a classic and there’s no way I’m staying up till 5/6 in the morning to watch it.

ccfchoi87

Think ring walks will be around half 4 - 5. I honestly think it depends on what shape fury is in and we will know within 3 rounds who is going to win.

ccfchoi87

Think it’s only expected to do under 500k UK buys and less in the US. Won’t do either fighter any favours in negotiating with AJ.

Nick

Administrator
If it was on at a decent time would probably gets loads more viewers.
Even 1 or 2 isn't too bad

pastythegreat

Wilder for me.
Judging from Furys last couple of outings. I also think that fury has been hard to beat because his unconventional style is hard to box against. Thing with wilder though, is he isn't a boxer. He'll come out the corner swinging.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Covstu

Wilder for me also but I think it will go the distance.. not going to watch it, just too early/late and need to be on the road by 7

pastythegreat

The bookies are heavily backing Wilder too.
Sky bet for example have wilder in the 1st at 25/1 while Fury is 100/1.
To win by KO/TKO Wilder is 11/10 while Fury is at 5/1

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

CovInEssex

Wilder will knock him out. Fury is a shadow of the boxer he once was, and has never carried big power.

SBAndy

Fury on points. Will be a horrendously dull fight. Far too much being made of Wilder, he really ain’t very good.

tisza

Original Fury would take it to points.
Problem is we've not learnt anything from from his other comeback fights. Also he's had to lose a lot of weight which could hurt his chances.
Still think Wilder is pretty much a banger and not a boxer. So we'll see how he gets on with someone who has a very good boxing brain.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I'm really not sure with this one, I'd probably say Wilder based on the fact Fury has been away so long and had so many issues during that time. I'd really not be surprised by either of them winning, probably not going to see a Fury KO but maybe a decision after a dull, dull fight. I expect Fury will try to thoroughly piss Wilder off by tying him up and clinching, he needs to get his respect by throwing something hurtful the other way though as otherwise Wilder will just windmill his way in and look to get lucky.

Covstu

Wilder for me also but I think it will go the distance.. not going to watch it, just too early/late and need to be on the road by 7
Boom! Never should have won that though! How the fuck that judge sided with Wilder I will never know.... maybe there was 20000 reasons in an unmarked envelope

Evo1883

Fury won (and I’m being generous to wilder here ) 8 rounds ,which means even with the 2 knock downs he should still have won by 2 points

Such a corrupt sport , very good performance by fury

Captain Dart

tisza

Fight that had everything.
Was surprised that Fury was back almost as a sharp as before (great credit to Davison)
Fury robbed. Had enough of a lead from opening rounds for at worse a majority decision.
Yet again getting a decision over a home fighter in USA is as bad as it ever is.
How Fury got up in the 12th after all that was incredible.
Wilder is a massive puncher but Fury schooled him on boxing.
Will be a rematch - next time it will sellout. So many empty seats in a 20 000 arena!!

Users who are viewing this thread