Funny and daft questions people ask on the internet (1 Viewer)

Otis

You know what I mean, where there is for instance, a product with a customer's question to the site owner or to the manufacturer of the product at the bottom of the page.

Been shopping around for ideas for my daughter's 11th birthday party, which is in 3 weeks time and I am astounded by the level of ridiculousness I have come across.

Saw a couple of questions the other day, but for the life of me I can't recall the questions. God were they daft.

Anyway, want to catalogue them on here. Feel free to add as necessary.

Just found one now .....
91TkIE%2Bg5LL._SL1500_.jpg

Q: Can you make chocolate lollies out of it
A:
Good Morning Many thanks for your email. This does make chocolate lollies, the chocolate is not included in the packaging. Regards Customer Service.
See all 5 answers

So, someone asking if you can make chocolate lollies with a chocolate lolly maker. :thinking about:

Otis

There's load stu.

There was a soundbar and someone asked the question 'Will this work on my tv?'

And the answer was 'I don't know what tv you've got!'

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I love it in Poundland when I hear someone ask an assistant "Can you tell me the price of this please?"

Captain Dart

You should see Dave Gorman on questions about leap years. He uncovered ignorance of staggering proportions.

olderskyblue

You should see Dave Gorman on questions about leap years. He uncovered ignorance of staggering proportions.

Do you know when in the calendar the extra day was put in?

Captain Dart

skybluedan

I'm known for texting people weird questions this weeks was do you think zombies can swim?

skybluedan

And I have just been to Harrogate for a couple of days and I was in a steakhouse and I heard an old woman ask the waiter is the buffalo chewy on the buffalo wings , had to keep a straight face

olderskyblue

Otis

Not a question, but rather a review.

Hoping the guy is on the wind-up here and not just very odd and strange.

The review is for a light bulb.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

11 of 13 people found the following review helpful

Spitiual Bliss

Verified Purchase

My son Colin bought one of these for his bedroom but when the bulb went on our fridge freezer, I borrowed his bulb as a replacement.

This cost cutting bulb has a tremendous hypnotic effect. Quite alarmingly so.

I often sit by the fridge with the door open listening to Henrik Schwartz and talking to the dog. (I'm not sure if dogs are affected by the lights. purchasers may want to check with their local vet)

We were in the West End last weekend buying ingredients for our Hairy Bikers far eastern cooking (we can't get creamed coconut in Henley on Thames) when suddenly I had flashbacks of the hypnotic lights.

I remember the flashing colours rippling over the bottle of Malibu left over from Christmas. Then the flashback got more intense -the colours as they interacted with the Red Leicester cheese from Waitrose. Just then, the Hare Krishna boys passed by. Nice chap in orange robes gave me a pamphlet called "imagine No Possessions". The flashback got more intense. I gave my wallet to a Big Issue seller. I could not get this tremendous product out of my mind.... the lights. ... the lights...then I handed over all my shopping bags from Liberty to a homeless man outside Top Shop.

Then I had spiritual bliss. Ahhh!

Then the dear lady wife (Dorothy) hit me with her handbag and we had to go off to buy a George Foreman Removable Plate Grill from Selfidges for her mother's wedding.present. (Mad old horse claims that the ones on the internet are counterfeit) .

Recommended - the bulb that is. Not so sure about matrimony.

Users who are viewing this thread