Funniest tv moment ever (1 Viewer)

wingy

I've believe i've just witnessed it .You must watch on ITV player or in 1 hours time on ITV+1

Absolutely hilarious Bradley Walsh just could'nt help himself ,the action comes about 25-26 mins in .:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wolfie

Is it as funny as the "fanny schemla" insistent. That one still cracks me up!!!

I've believe i've just witnessed it .You must watch on ITV player or in 1 hours time on ITV+1

Absolutely hilarious Bradley Walsh just could'nt help himself ,the action comes about 25-26 mins in .:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wingy,

What is the programme called, where is it on and when exactly is it on ???

PUSB

wingy

Is it as funny as the "fanny schemla" insistent. That one still cracks me up!!!
Don't tell me i was watching a repeat,JR it was the chase on Itv @5.00pm today looks like it was a repeat so may be able to youtube it ,don't think you can get it on iTV player ,well not for a week or two anyway ,they seem to run a month behind.
Bradley Walsh The Chase - Fanny Chmelar - Very Funny - YouTube

► 2:52► 2:52

www.[B]youtube[/B].com/watch?v=teNgQTrv6pE17 Oct 2011 - 3 min - Uploaded by kvfive
Bradley Walsh ITV The Chase, uncontrollable laughter at one of the in game questions - October 2011.

Last edited:
Don't tell me i was watching a repeat,JR it was the chase on Itv @5.00pm today looks like it was a repeat so may be able to youtube it ,don't think you can get it on iTV player ,well not for a week or two anyway ,they seem to run a month behind.
Bradley Walsh The Chase - Fanny Chmelar - Very Funny - YouTube

► 2:52► 2:52

www.[B]youtube[/B].com/watch?v=teNgQTrv6pE17 Oct 2011 - 3 min - Uploaded by kvfive
Bradley Walsh ITV The Chase, uncontrollable laughter at one of the in game questions - October 2011.

Wingy,

What an absolute gem - I was also sobbing uncontrollably - brilliant, what do others think ???

PUSB

LastGarrison

Bradley comes across as a top fella and supposedly was a half decent footballer in his day.

Oh and I'm a bit of a Chase geek. Love it. :pointlaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread