Fulham game (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

So after the Luton game thats Dabo’s three match ban served.
who would you play for the Fulham game at RWB ?
Dabo was back to his best before his rash head loss and sending off. Gets forward more and puts crosses in well but perhaps a little vulnerable in defence.

Kane took a couple of games to settle in but is starting to look the business, in my opinion a better defender than Dabo but not quit as attacking as Dabo however the Peterborough game did show that he has the ability to put a good cross in and create a goal.

Tough decision for MR especially given Kanes apparent history of throwing his dummy if not playing. We have two quality RWBs but can only play one and MR needs to find a way of keeping both happy

steve101

After 3 X 90 minutes Kane will probably need a rest, considering he hadn't played much football. I would bring Dabo back in and now with proper competition he will need to keep his good form to keep the shirt.

mds

If Kane plays as well against Luton as he did last night it will be hard to drop him, i prefer Kanes crossing from what ive seen, also the fact that he isnt afraid to have a shot something Dabo is very reluctant to do.
I would be happy starting either.

pusbccfc

Walks back into the team.

Kane was good last night, but Peterborough gave him so much space. I kept thinking what Dabo might have done had he had a similar opportunities.

Mcbean

Kane was good last night - had a bit of vertigo on occasions but had obviously been told to get forward - he did look puffed out and maybe he had a bit a distance to go on his fitness but good stand in performance - I agree , good perf on Wednesday and it’s a tough call

Perryccfc

I know Robins is a brutal manager, but he’s clever. I think if he drops Kane as soon as Dabo is back, assuming Kane has another good game Wednesday then I think that would leave a sour taste. If Kane has a mare Wednesday then it warrants the switch, otherwise I would expect Kane to keep his place v Fulham and maybe see him subbed in the latter stages to integrate the change rather than be so cut throat.

Frostie

I'd expect Dabo to come back in.

Kane has done fine but it's a big ask playing so many having been out so long & in the most physically demanding position on the pitch. He looked absolutely gassed about halfway through first half last night but thankfully found a second wind after the break.
Nice problem to have.

Tea & Busquets

Give Kane a rest, but Dabo should be worried that he has real competition. We need to give Kane more shouts in the future.

stupot07

It all depends on how Kane plays against Luton. If he has a good game, he should keep his place in the team, and Dabo needs to win it back from him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

It’s a lesson for Dabo….if playing well Kane should retain the shirt, but what a luxury to have that depth on that side.

slowpoke

What choices it now gives Mark Robins both can play RWB & both could play LWB giving the opposition problems to think about.
Dabo could put a different string to our attacking bow down the left cutting inside with JCS behind covering the left puts another tasty attacking option for us.

ccfcmad1

Down the shop just after opening 9:30 this morning big que for tickets should be a decent crowd with it being on sky

RegiswasGod

Fulham forum, interesting to see their opinions on us.

I love reading all of these comments from opposing fans saying we'll fall away, we won't be able to sustain it, we're having a nose bleed etc. I'd be printing those off and putting them all over the dressing room walls. No better motivation than proving people wrong.

Harries11

I love reading all of these comments from opposing fans saying we'll fall away, we won't be able to sustain it, we're having a nose bleed etc. I'd be printing those off and putting them all over the dressing room walls. No better motivation than proving people wrong.

Couldnt agree more, i tend to look before every match and have a little nosey. This season has been pleasing to look after the games also, and most posters are very complimentary, however before the games so far is very much the opinion we will fade and that we have faced all the bottom sides so our position isn't on merit. Happy for teams and their fans to underestimate us

win9nut

On a more important note, where is Bryan Robson living today?

*Sorry, I saw the Michelle Ryan advert and couldn't resist

Sky Blue Pete

Just at the ticket office using one of the family tickets with jsb. Lady said it’s gonna be another busy one on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread