Friday night drinkypoos (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

20 bottles of bud for a tenner in asda

wingy

Red wine cant be pleasurable surely?
Depends on your palate age and possibly disposition.
Great with food, not too gassy and smaller quantities required for the same effect.
I'm wagering I could be around double your age and your palate will change as you age.

Nick

Administrator
Everything I have ever tried has been a bit like Vinegar, tried one earlier and it was awful :(

Might go to Booze Busters tomorrow and get some Carling Premier!!

LastGarrison

I'm with you Nick, red wine is just one drink I just can't drink or see what everyone else sees in it.

Putrid stuff and my palate would have to have a total transplant for me to ever drink the stuff!

stupot07

I love a nice Shiraz, especially nibbling on some chocolate, but I couldnt drink more than a couple of glasses without getting the hangover from hell. Its not vinegary at all, and if anything has a bit of spice to it.

Just on Carling tonight, need a clear head in the morning!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
On another note, saw the petrol station sold woodpecker. Had a cheeky 4 the other night, so refreshing!

Terry Gibson's perm

On another note, saw the petrol station sold woodpecker. Had a cheeky 4 the other night, so refreshing!

If I ever drank again I would drink the things that I enjoyed like cider rather than lager, but I can't imagine me drinking ever again.

ccfc92

I love a nice Shiraz, especially nibbling on some chocolate, but I couldnt drink more than a couple of glasses without getting the hangover from hell. Its not vinegary at all, and if anything has a bit of spice to it.

Just on Carling tonight, need a clear head in the morning!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You sound like a housewife Stu ;) :D

dancers lance

I'm currently 'testing' a selection of Punk ales my lad bought me, some bottled some in little stubby cans, the IPA is lovely.

Terry Gibson's perm

Stopped a few years ago just for a few weeks and lost the taste for it, it was never great when my kids were very young and used to wake me up for milk in the night, never go out so don't have to worry about that.

dancers lance

I know! why would you choose Woodpecker from your local service station when fine tipples like Frosty Jacks and White Lightening are on offer?
You've a terrible taste in cider

dancers lance

I had 4ish pints of K and special brew snake bites in silvers one night, didn't remember a thing from the night but when I woke up I had lost an entire leg from my trousers?
That stuff used to kill me when I would drink it in Silver's

wouldnt be the same in a can.

Terry Gibson's perm

I had 4ish pints of K and special brew snake bites in silvers one night, didn't remember a thing from the night but when I woke up I had lost an entire leg from my trousers?

Had to read that twice as I thought you had lost a leg:facepalm: the stuff was dangerous.

Nick

Administrator
Stopped a few years ago just for a few weeks and lost the taste for it, it was never great when my kids were very young and used to wake me up for milk in the night, never go out so don't have to worry about that.
I'm the same pretty much, only occasionally I'll have more than a couple of cans. Very rare we both get drunk, drunk.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Now call me a big shandy pants if you want
But a cider shandy is very refreshing

Users who are viewing this thread