Free Agents (1 Viewer)

Briles

Gibbo

Awful lot of ex-City people if you look further apart from Best. Grandison, K-E, Nouble. I suppose you expect it
Nobody catches the eye,

Marty

McGugan was a class act a few years ago. What happened to him? Been without a club for almost 2 full season....

kg82

None of them. People look at the bigger names on there and think of how they were at their peak. They’re all now no longer anywhere near that and haven’t played for anyone this season for a reason, be it not good enough or unrealistic wage demands. Either way, not for us.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

During the 2018–19 season he had unsuccessful trials at St Mirren, Bradford City and Port Vale, where he failed to prove his fitness.

Suggests he probably isn't trying hard enough to keep himself in shape.

I listened to a football podcast with Paul Mckenna only last week (Undr The Cosh- very funny and good listen) the ex PNE and Forest captain and he said McGugan was the most talented player but laziest trainer he’d ever worked with.

Skybluefaz

None of the above. Apart from perhaps the goalie. I say perhaps because I've no idea if he's actually any good. That is mainly a list of players who made their money and faded away. Sad really.

C

Charlie

Afellay is crocked and training with PSV's reserve physio. Looked like Stoke binned him off because he was unlikely to be fit before his contract expired at the end of the season. Mad how much he's petered out, goes to show how bad luck with injuries can scupper a promising career.

vow

Afellay is crocked and training with PSV's reserve physio. Looked like Stoke binned him off because he was unlikely to be fit before his contract expired at the end of the season. Mad how much he's petered out, goes to show how bad luck with injuries can scupper a promising career.
Great player on Football Manager too!

Fingers crossed Jodi Jones doesn't go the same way.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Cherno Samba that was

Cherno was one of those borderline 'cheat' players who was stupidly effective, I never signed him as I don't think I was aware of him when playing those versions. Chris was good in probably FM12 or something like that, when he was at Blackburn. You could target him for corners and he'd smash them in all season.

Users who are viewing this thread