Nick

Administrator
Genius!

FsqM36r.png

olderskyblue

Genius?

I've seen funnier things on here....

bringbackrattles

Frankie Boyle used to be funny but now he slags people off and gets nasty so to me he's no longer funny but a nasty piece of work.

Ashdown

Just one in a long line who will do a hatchet job on Farage and UKIP over the next 9 months............most of them sponsored by Tory and Labour numpties alike as they desperately seek to keep parliament a two party monopoly.

Grendel

Just one in a long line who will do a hatchet job on Farage and UKIP over the next 9 months............most of them sponsored by Tory and Labour numpties alike as they desperately seek to keep parliament a two party monopoly.

It's duopoly not monopoly..

Colonel Mustard

Do you think Farage warrants any criticism?

ajsccfc

All the other leaders get mocked by the exact same comedians. Panel shows and political satire existed long before Farage came to prominence.

Evo1883

Frankie boyle made himself sound like a complete english/ union hater throughout the whole independance debacle ,i used to like him but cant stand him now tbh

bringbackrattles

One misguided fool, one unfunny sick c**t. We have a draw
Great comedians never have to get laughs by ridiculing people. Boyle thinks he's funny by attacking anyone, he said things about that swimmers nose !
I watched Ken Dodd a few years ago and he had the place in stitches and not one joke or observation was aimed at a person in a nasty way.

bringbackrattles

Besides Tim Fisher and Boris Johnson you mean?

Groucho Marx, Woody Allen (the earlier funny films of course), Eddie Izzard, Lee Mack, Tim Vine, Bob Hope, Steve Martin, Eric Morecambe, Bill Bailey.
Mine: Billy Connelly,Mickey Flanagan,Laurel and Hardy,Lucille Ball,Ken Dodd,Jethro,and John Cleese as Faulty and Rossiter as Rigsby. Like your choices though !

wingy

Good choices mostly Otis and BBR.

Sorry for this but mine Is New guy on the Circuit name of Tim Fisher .

Should be doing the Circuit soon.:(

bringbackrattles

Good choices mostly Otis and BBR.

Sorry for this but mine Is New guy on the Circuit name of Tim Fisher .

Should be doing the Circuit soon.:(
Fisher is a comic and should do a double act with Sepalla. Talking about unfunny how about Russell Brand ?

wingy

Fisher is a comic and should do a double act with Sepalla. Talking about unfunny how about Russell Brand ?

Yeah ,like the Anarchic side of him though.

Jonnie Rotten doesn't rate him to highly though either and I thought he was an Anarchist back In the day.

Otis

Mine: Billy Connelly,Mickey Flanagan,Laurel and Hardy,Lucille Ball,Ken Dodd,Jethro,and John Cleese as Faulty and Rossiter as Rigsby. Like your choices though !

I totally forgot about Micky Flanagan. Good call and Laurel and Hardy is a good call too.

Lola: Tell me about my dear, dear daddy. Is it true that he's dead?

Stan Laurel: Well we hope so, we buried him.

bringbackrattles

I totally forgot about Micky Flanagan. Good call and Laurel and Hardy is a good call too.

How about Milton Jones ? Clever one liners and observation.

wingy

Just for you Otis .

[h=3]The Mirror Scene - Duck Soup (7/10) Movie CLIP (1933) HD ...[/h] ► 3:18► 3:18

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTT-sy0aLg

16 Jun 2011 - Uploaded by MOVIECLIPS
Duck Soup Movie Clip - watch all clips http://j.mp/zVk5TI click to subscribe http://j.mp/sNDUs5 Pinky (Harpo

olderskyblue

Spike Milligan - genius

Covstu

Big Billy Connolly is my all time favourite, I have seen Frankie Boyle a few times live and he is hilarious but steps over the line way too often nowadays. Kevin Bridges is excellent also....

Funny they are all Glasweigans!

bringbackrattles

Big Billy Connolly is my all time favourite, I have seen Frankie Boyle a few times live and he is hilarious but steps over the line way too often nowadays. Kevin Bridges is excellent also....

Funny they are all Glasweigans!
Chick Murray is The Big Yins favourite comic.Another Scottish comic from the 50's and 60's.

Users who are viewing this thread