Franck Moussa (1 Viewer)

Pipehitterz

Looked dreadful.
And chunky

Did nothing
But I believe, if on memory serves me well, he was part of a 5 man move for their goal

Hadji10

He was never that good here. Exactly the same as Carl Baker, a few very good goals masked their all round performances which were average at best.

He was never that good here. Exactly the same as Carl Baker, a few very good goals masked their all round performances which were average at best.
That is rubbish baker and mussa were very good players for us and would jump at the chance for them to play for us again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kilclines curly mullet

Moussa played in a team that scored goals for fun. He could hit a spectacular goal every now and then and I believed he had the ability to play in the championship when he left us. Unfortunately I think we found out a lot about his motivation when he refused to play for us in the last couple of months of his contract.

He is a good player on his day, but looked overweight yesterday. He will probably go no higher than league 1.

robbiekeane

Moussa played in a team that scored goals for fun. He could hit a spectacular goal every now and then and I believed he had the ability to play in the championship when he left us. Unfortunately I think we found out a lot about his motivation when he refused to play for us in the last couple of months of his contract.

He is a good player on his day, but looked overweight yesterday. He will probably go no higher than league 1.
When did he refuse to play?? you getting confused with Leon Clarke?

PTA

Jim O'Brien, Murphy, Cole, Maddison, Kent, Maguire, Ruben.

Seriously two very overrated players. Moussa was a pure highlight reel player and Baker was seriously fucking average.
You are taking the piss if you think Ruben, Kent, and Maguire were better than Moussa or Baker.

BigadamL

A lot of my Walsall friends have been saying he's slowly looking better, was injured early into pre season

wingy

A lot of my Walsall friends have been saying he's slowly looking better, was injured early into pre season
Just like when he joined us took him around 11-15 games to get up to speed after playing second string football and coming back from injury IIRC.
Both he and Baker had two good spells under different management, when we had the fortune to have a couple of striker's either at the zenith of this level or fit for the one above.
Made the whole team look better.

stupot07

Just like when he joined us took him around 11-15 games to get up to speed after playing second string football and coming back from injury IIRC.
Both he and Baker had two good spells under different management, when we had the fortune to have a couple of striker's either at the zenith of this level or fit for the one above.
Made the whole team look better.
I thought bar one or two moments he was pretty average in that first season, took him ages to get fit, and Robin's kept playing him CM far too often. You look at his career that, half a season under pressley at sixfields was a bit of a one off for him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gint11

Moussa was a good player for us, nothing more. Saying he was shite or overrated is just pettiness from him leaving us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluedan

Yeah he scored a few screamers and tbf didn't mind him but went missing a lot and I would rather see a Kent or I liked the petrasso lad as well

covhead1

Moussa was a good player for us, nothing more. Saying he was shite or overrated is just pettiness from him leaving us.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonsense. When i say he was overrated i don't mean he was shite, but be was never as good as he could/should have been.

Gint11

Nonsense. When i say he was overrated i don't mean he was shite, but be was never as good as he could/should have been.

I agree. That's fine. My point was aimed at posters who come across saying he's shit without a good reason. "He is shit. Why? He just was. Why do you think that?. Dunno" That kind of poster.

Pipehitterz

If you break it down.
Defending - shit
Tackling - shit
Tracking back - shit
Loyalty - shit
Team player - shit
Dribbling - good
Shooting -good for us
Skills - good

Users who are viewing this thread